Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

August 6th, 2009 - Working Hacks

Discussion on August 6th, 2009 - Working Hacks within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
August 6th, 2009 - Working Hacks

the update is done and over with, the hacks still work flawlessly and i've decided to help out you idiots who cant figure out this simple shit by putting my two threads into one... INSTRUCTIONS!!

1: Delete the files CAV.exe, EndingBanner.exe, and rwdata2.bin along with any and all combat arms dump files and debug reports.. the dump files and reports are necessary, the other 3 just help your game run better.

2: Make a new folder on your desktop to put these files, make sure you add it to the exceptions list on your anti virus, and make sure that your anti virus is NOT running when you download these files.

3: extract the files to your hack folder.. copy your Engine.exe from your CA folder and paste it somewhere else, anywhere else it doesnt matter, as this is your backup copy and it is just incase you cant use my Engine.exe included here.

After that copy and paste my Engine.exe and put it in your CA folder

4: Run Valkyrie Injector and add the files IN THIS ORDER: d3d9.dll THEN d3dx9_33.dll.

5: Right click on the shortcut to Combat Arms on your desktop and go to the compatibility tab, turn it on and put it on windows 95, then run CA and click Game Start.. let it load to the login screen and STOP! DO NOT LOG IN YET!

6: Press the Insert key on your keyboard.. this will open the hacks at the top left corner of your screen.. to activate these hacks use your arrows keys (up/down = select hack, left/right = activate/deactivate) USE ONLY "Full Bright, Crosshair, No Fog, and Wall Hack" crosshair is the only one that has more than one option as it comes in different colors.. personally i prefer the red color.. press Insert one LAST TIME AND DO NOT TOUCH IT AGAIN!!

7: log in and play.. BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY GO INTO A GAME YOU'LL NOTICE THAT AS SOON AS YOU RUN CA IT WILL BE IN WINDOWED MODE.. IT WILL STAY IN WINDOWED MODE IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR INGAME RESOLUTION TO MATCH THE RESOLUTION ON YOUR DESKTOP

this picture was taken not 10 minutes ago by me.. if you've ever taken an ingame screen shot you'll know that nexon uses the "print screen" key to save a picture of your game in your CA folder.. thats where this came from cuz i took a pic forgetting to make the ingame full screen as i just described which is why you see the crosshair is not in the middle of the screen but off to the side.. but you'll notice in the bottom right corner it says "20090806" << thats todays date and the map is Quarantine Mode.. look familiar?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Combat-Arms_01.jpg (210.1 KB, 423 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip FreakShows HackPack.zip (3.32 MB, 430 views)
Old 08/06/2009, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
works for eu too?
Old 08/06/2009, 22:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .#nR Spacer View Post
works for eu too?
dunno.. find out.
Old 08/07/2009, 01:57   #4

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
don't work with EU version so please do not request it!
Old 08/07/2009, 03:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .#nR Spacer View Post
don't work with EU version so please do not request it!
heyyyy.. you're the idiot that posted on my other thread about EU version.. thanks for the info on this one lol
Old 08/08/2009, 02:35   #6

elite*gold: 20
He's just making sure no others request it working on the EU version. <.<
Old 08/10/2009, 12:26   #7

is this a full body cham? why doesn't the head appear green or blue or red as well?
Old 08/10/2009, 13:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldevil1990 View Post
is this a full body cham? why doesn't the head appear green or blue or red as well?
i dont use this as chams.. and i suggest you dont use this as chams.. there are no chams released that will not d/c you.. if you want to use this as chams u need to activate the "Color" option at the very top of the hack menu.. but this is a full body wall hack.. you see the entire person through the walls.. enemies and allies a like.
Old 08/11/2009, 07:34   #9

seem like this don't work anymore ...any updates?
Old 08/11/2009, 07:53   #10

ok i got everything too work but the Insert key wont work o_O
Old 08/11/2009, 14:26   #11

hey by the way in the screenshot it looks like u are using an opk hack rite? anyone still knows a working opk hack?
Old 08/11/2009, 16:10   #12

Ya need one to ^_^
Old 08/14/2009, 19:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldevil1990 View Post
hey by the way in the screenshot it looks like u are using an opk hack rite? anyone still knows a working opk hack?
no.. OPK = One Position Kill.. which means that every person on the opposite team is in one place so you can kill them all without moving.. in the pic posted i was not in the game, i had joined a game already in progress and took a screen shot.. there is not a public opk out currently although there are people working on it.. other than chams and wall hacks the only public hacks are trainers.. basically they use CE to find addresses and lock them in place.. trainers that are currently working for most are fly hack, speed hack, instant respawn, and name tags.. i'll keep you all up to date
Old 08/17/2009, 20:41   #14

Very nice still works since a long time but pretty old school now hope theres some real good hacks out soon
Old 08/19/2009, 22:14   #15

it works but d/c's me after bout 5min or so
no matter what config i use but ty