Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the theory of working hacks

Discussion on the theory of working hacks within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the theory of working hacks

the theory that has been brought up is that there are different types of Engine.exe that Nexon has set up.. the idea is that when you install the game or update, you receive your Engine.exe from a different server and receive a random Engine.exe so that your engine.exe will most likely not match the values of people who are making hacks, or if you have been successfully using hacks that they will no longer work because the values dont match..

this was brought up due to the fact that when using CE as a debugger searching for values and addresses, before the 7/29 update/patch the values counted at 40 billion.. a lot right?? well here's the kicker.. now it has over 500 billion values.

the theory is that if we upload everyone the same engine.exe and base all the hacks off the same engine.exe that they should work for everyone..

here's the problem.. we need to find out if its possible to simply keep the same Engine.exe after an update, or if the versions matching will cause us to redo the values and programs along with uploading the new engine.exe for everyone to base their hacks off of... there is an update coming soon so this will be answered then.

if these hacks do not work for you as of now, this is my Engine.exe for you to replace yours with.. DO NOT OVERWRITE YOUR ENGINE.EXE SIMPLY BACK IT UP TO ANOTHER FOLDER AND PUT MINE IN ITS PLACE

and if you're using another version of CA entirely such as the german or EU versions, DONT TRY THIS AS IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU

for the xfire hacks see my other thread "XFIRE HACKS WORKING NO D/C"

i have included a new injector.. there have been reports of the injector that come with the xfire hacks that they cannot run it.. for those of you who can run it, dont bother with valkyrie injector, just use the one that comes with the hack..

for those of you who cant open it, use this and add the d3d9.dll first then the d3dx9_33.dll second.. in that order or they will not work...

as my last thread stated you cannot have anti virus running when you download, use, or view these files as they give off false positives for malicious software (malware) because they alter the path, destination, or actions of an outside program or file.. in order to have anti virus running while you use these hacks you need to add them to a folder that is on the exception list from your anti virus, and with most anti virus's there is advanced settings that allow you to choose what file extensions are searched or not.. take *.DLL off that list so it will leave the d3dx9_33.dll alone, and as long as you have this injector in a folder that doesnt get scanned it will be fine.. CREDITS FOR THE INJECTOR GO TO FAITH.. YOU CANT MISS HER, AS HER WEBSITE WILL OPEN EVERY TIME YOU USE THIS INJECTOR.. GIVE HER PROPS AND COMMENTS

im sick of typing so if you have any questions for now simply refer to my other thread for the answers
Attached Files
File Type: zip FreakShow.zip (2.19 MB, 24 views)