Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BLACK CIPHER IS NOT A KEYLOGGER

Discussion on BLACK CIPHER IS NOT A KEYLOGGER within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BLACK CIPHER IS NOT A KEYLOGGER

@2coolgabe Your 'friend' must have scanned the IH Loader. At this point, it is no longer functional and you must use the DLL from **********. The hack was downloaded from the internet and placed on your computer which automatically triggers the 'Trojan.Dropper'. The false positive also shows up whenever you write bytes to your computer. If I actually wanted to be sneaky then I would have crypted the loader but I had nothing at all to hide. This is not a normal hack. This is VIP.

****noob 1 hour ago@2coolgabe I'll only release Black Cipher 7 when Black Cipher 6 is patched. But come time when mmbob and Crash finish the ********** Infinity VIP by around labor day weekend, I might release something extra.

****noob 16 minutes ago
@****noob wait so when will u be releasing black cipher 7, and by the way sorry for saying your hacks have keyloggers and that sorry noob. I now belive u .

2coolgabe 20 minutes ago
@2coolgabe Not at all, he was only a member at InfinityHacks from the beginning. He thinks he's the shit saying he can DDoS any site he wants or hack anything he wants. He is just a poser.

****noob 24 minutes ago
@****noob u know that person named crux, did he team up with u?

2coolgabe 32 minutes ago
@2coolgabe Crash, CodeDemon, mmbob, scimmyboy, IcySeal, markoj, and whit. All of them including me have been permanently banned and/or IP banned. Some of them have done nothing at all (not even post) and have banned out of nowhere.

****noob 33 minutes ago
@****noob who were ur friends in ****? (name most)

2coolgabe 41 minutes ago
@2coolgabe I tried as best as I could to make people feel more secure for the ********** release. People didn't feel safe to put their InfinityHacks login information into the InfinityHacks loader. People didn't feel safe downloading an executable file to use a DLL hack. The only goal of the loader was to prevent leeching and have it auto byte cipher the hack. I took away the loader too since it didn't always work for everyone. So I gave out the DLL of BlackCipher6.

****noob 43 minutes ago
@2coolgabe I pack, protect, and try as best I can to prevent people from disassembling my hack. And that also comes with a consequence. I use VMProtect to pack my hacks. The consequence is that it adds many false positives to the hack. I left because of **** staff and all my friends were banned. I was banned by **** a few hours BEFORE the release of BlackCipher6. Knowing that I left ****, the admins banned me since they lost their best contributor.

****noob 49 minutes ago
@****noob Im just asking why did **** kick u out then? if u awnser i will not think ur hacks are keyloggers.

2coolgabe 1 hour ago
@****noob Trojan.Dropper is a popular virus, if u never knew, NOOB haha!
Old 08/29/2011, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
In German pls oke! ;D
Old 09/02/2011, 17:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
UPDATE: IT IS A KEYLOGGER, I WAS INFORMED BY A OTHER MEMBER OF GK(.)NET ABOUT IT