Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding > Coding Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial: how to write a pixelbot in Autoit

Discussion on Tutorial: how to write a pixelbot in Autoit within the Coding Tutorials forum part of the General Coding category.

Old 09/30/2013, 22:51   #16

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasdfasdfas View Post
Can you fix the bonus box counter though? it doesent seem to work. tyty
fixed but mayby you should understand that $count = $count + $count 0 is
Old 10/01/2013, 01:22   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
fixed but mayby you should understand that $count = $count + $count 0 is
:P Yeah your probably right
Old 10/02/2013, 08:38   #18

elite*gold: 20
Fixed the count thing. I wish you could do $count++ instead of that whole line lol.
Old 01/19/2014, 16:03   #19

Okay, so I've done the above and so far have a If and ElseIf for $box1 up to $box10 as it seems the pixelsearch either skips pixels or DO has slightly different colours for every single box. Can you specify a pixelsearch range of colours, as my script is currently like this (i created random times for wait so D.O.'s logs aint so obvious):

Old 10/09/2017, 03:00   #20

Post Having hard time detecting the color for Cargoes/Boxes/NPC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
Hello!

Since the newest updates, pixelbots have been getting more popular. I noticed that there are not many Autoit tutorials for a Darkorbit pixelbot, so I decided to make one This is my first tutorial, and I am still learning Autoit, so bear with me...
Before I begin, you should have Autoit downloaded. Have SciTE.exe and Au3Info.exe open (both can be found in the Autoit folder).

First we need to make a while statement:
Next, we need to tell the bot to search for Bonusboxes around your ship:
To find the color of a bonus box (or palladium ) use the au3info window:
Simply click and drag the crosshairs/target to whatever you want to be collected and it will tell you the pixel color.
NOTE: Your info window must be on the "mouse" tab!
Then find the coordinates for the top left and bottom right of your collecting area with the info window:
Here is where everything goes:
Next, we need to add code of what the bot should do if it spots the pixel:
Next we need to make the ship move if there is nothing to collect:

After that, you have a simple yet working boxbot. To make it collect palladium, switch the pixel color and change the minimap coordinates to accomodate the fog area instead of the entire minimap. Here is the whole source:
Bot with added pause feature (Special thanks to Fluttershy)
Bot with other features (Timer, count of boxes collected, etc. Again, special thanks to Fluttershy)

Thanks to Forsaken and Dr.Toni for their tutorials and Fluttershy for adding features in the code. Feel free to pm me any questions that you have.

Hey there. First want to thank you all for such simple and clear tutorial.
I am one of those guys without any knowledge in coding and scripting but already understand how it works.

I understand that it might be a different system now, but i am curious if there's still somehow a way for the script to identify the colors of the pixels?
doing my practice on a clone DO server so i don't mess my DO acc and Au3Info doesn't seem to detect any of the colors for bonus boxes, cargoes, booties and even npc's, i know that it detects colors of bases, backgrounds even my ship.
So, is there any tricks i could do to fix that? or here's another question, would it be possible for the script to find objects by images instead of pixels?
I mean, let's just replace the phrase for PixelSearch with ImageSearch and everything else could remain the same, simple and clear.

Can that happen or i am just daydreaming?
Old 10/09/2017, 03:56   #21

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Mazepa View Post
Hey there. First want to thank you all for such simple and clear tutorial.
I am one of those guys without any knowledge in coding and scripting but already understand how it works.

I understand that it might be a different system now, but i am curious if there's still somehow a way for the script to identify the colors of the pixels?
doing my practice on a clone DO server so i don't mess my DO acc and Au3Info doesn't seem to detect any of the colors for bonus boxes, cargoes, booties and even npc's, i know that it detects colors of bases, backgrounds even my ship.
So, is there any tricks i could do to fix that?
AutoIt does detect those pixels, but the problem is that the boxes in darkorbit are gif's, so they are constantly changing which is making it hard for pixel- or imagesearch to find them.

Quote:
or here's another question, would it be possible for the script to find objects by images instead of pixels?
I mean, let's just replace the phrase for PixelSearch with ImageSearch and everything else could remain the same, simple and clear.

Can that happen or i am just daydreaming?

Yes, there is a function called ImageSearch. You can find plenty of tutorials how to use it by using google
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2017, 05:55   #22

Lightbulb 1st try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post
AutoIt does detect those pixels, but the problem is that the boxes in darkorbit are gif's, so they are constantly changing which is making it hard for pixel- or imagesearch to find them.

Yes, there is a function called ImageSearch. You can find plenty of tutorials how to use it by using google
Hey Moneypopulation, seems like you would know if this is somewhere near right or not.

So i got an extra set of codes, a script which i am not sure how to include in the main script that everyone contributed to make.

Could someone please help me understand the whole set and what else it needs or what it doesn't need and how eventually to run main script with this "function"?

+
=
Old 10/09/2017, 07:55   #23

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Hey Moneypopulation, seems like you would know if this is somewhere near right or not.

So i got an extra set of codes, a script which i am not sure how to include in the main script that everyone contributed to make.

Could someone please help me understand the whole set and what else it needs or what it doesn't need and how eventually to run main script with this "function"?

+
=
I don't even know what that first script is. Read this

If you still have any questions regarding this, you should post them here:

But without any coding knowledge, you won't come far by just copy pasting scripts from other people
Old 11/11/2020, 00:59   #24

Sorry but i idid it but it minimalize my game and clicking on my screen ? any bug ?

Tags
autoit, bot, how to make a pixelbot, pixelbot, tutorial