Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Coding Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clickflick (Clickgame)

Discussion on Clickflick (Clickgame) within the Coding Releases forum part of the Coders Den category.

View Poll Results: Autoclicker?
Yes allow to use autoclick 6 60.00%
No i want to get my stats legit 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/15/2015, 22:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ich habe es mir aus Spaß mal heruntergeladen und muss sagen dass ich das Spiel echt cool finde.
Habe schon etwa 2 Stunden gespielt und irgendwie hat es einen gewissen Sucht Faktor, auch wenn ich viele Dinge die ich so tue garnicht verstehe... :'D

Beispielsweise verstehe ich nicht wieso ich mein Holz verbrenne obwohl ich es auch genauso gut verkaufen könnte (was wenigstens Geld bringt)

Gleiches gilt auch für Mining, Mytics, Prayer, Herblore & Infusion ^^
Ausserdem finde ich das sowas wie die Funktion Leben durch das klicken auf das Herz zu regenerieren irgendwie ausgeschildert werden müsste ^^ Habe nun schon 3x 5000HP gekauft um dann festzustellen dass ich das mit quasi 10 Klicks machen kann x.x

Freue mich echt schon auf die Updates, falls es noch welche geben wird... ^^

MfG
Momk
Old 01/16/2015, 23:04   #17

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,298
Könntest du evtl einfügen, dass man das Fenster resizen kann?
Old 06/19/2015, 02:11   #18

elite*gold: 11
Hallo!
Nach langem werde ich das ganze komplett neu starten
Diesmal denk ich aber das es nicht wieder so "Skills" gibt die man level'n muss sondern naja wenn ich ehrlich bin hab ich noch keine Ahnung

Nun wurde schon eine Datenbank eingerichtet für das "Spiel". Register/Login/Save/Load funktioniert auch alles einwandfrei sogar die Farbe wird auf der Datenbank gespeichert.(Bei Color change)
Sollte eigentlich auch bei dem ersten Release direkt hiscore mitkommen und das man Stats von Spielern abrufen kann

Ich bitte um Vorschläge, würde euch ein reines Clickgame gefallen? Es gibt ja den Cookieclicker usw.. die haben ziemlich süchtig gemacht :P

Icons usw.. wurden im Programm bis zu 95% komplett selbst mit Photoshop gemacht wie z.B. das "LVL, EXP etc..."

Momentan siehts so aus (Login Fenster hab ich nicht extra ein Screen gemacht)

PROGRESS

Old 06/20/2015, 02:05   #19

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,026
Also, was ich bis jetzt so gespielt habe, gefällt mir schon ganz gut.
Ist ein netter Zeitvertreib. Bin jedenfalls auf die Datenbank gespannt.
Old 06/20/2015, 23:47   #20

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Well, good job creating this. I'd like to help you, lemme tell some parts you have to improve to prevent hacking on this and decompilation etc.

=>Decompilation
Well, basically you can crypt your output executable (better) or obfuscate/confuse it. You can use "Appfuscator" or "Dotfuscator".

=>Anti-Cheat programs

You need a anti-cheat system in order to prevent hacking/exploiting. You can basically scan for Window name, Process Name, and -if you can- signature scan. If program detects a cheat/macro program, it should exit without saving the changes.

=>SaveData Editing

Well, any user can edit their savedata and abuse the stats. (ex : ) In order to prevent this, you can encrypt the text with a key you want or MD5 and others. If you do that, you just have to read the file, decrypt it, write into a temp file, read it and keep it in memory with "Dim"s after reading delete the decrypted one. For saving, you either can encrypt it directly inside the executable, or you can again write into a temp file, encrypt it, then replace it with the current data. Then delete the non-encrypted file.

=>Anti-Macro

You can add a counter-like thing to check how many times clicked per second. If that value is too high to be a human, exit the program without saving.

=>Protect from reverse engineering

You need to protect file from RE. Simply, you can't. However, you can make it difficult. You need to crypt (run it on memory via pe) the file OR to confuse it. It'll make it difficult to reverse. However, if a reverser decided to reverse it, he can for sure if he's skilled enough.

I think i gave the info you need at the moment Ask me via skype if you need something - i also can help you about crypters
Old 06/21/2015, 00:46   #21

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Well, good job creating this. I'd like to help you, lemme tell some parts you have to improve to prevent hacking on this and decompilation etc.

=>Decompilation
Well, basically you can crypt your output executable (better) or obfuscate/confuse it. You can use "Appfuscator" or "Dotfuscator".

=>Anti-Cheat programs

You need a anti-cheat system in order to prevent hacking/exploiting. You can basically scan for Window name, Process Name, and -if you can- signature scan. If program detects a cheat/macro program, it should exit without saving the changes.

=>SaveData Editing

Well, any user can edit their savedata and abuse the stats. (ex : ) In order to prevent this, you can encrypt the text with a key you want or MD5 and others. If you do that, you just have to read the file, decrypt it, write into a temp file, read it and keep it in memory with "Dim"s after reading delete the decrypted one. For saving, you either can encrypt it directly inside the executable, or you can again write into a temp file, encrypt it, then replace it with the current data. Then delete the non-encrypted file.

=>Anti-Macro

You can add a counter-like thing to check how many times clicked per second. If that value is too high to be a human, exit the program without saving.

=>Protect from reverse engineering

You need to protect file from RE. Simply, you can't. However, you can make it difficult. You need to crypt (run it on memory via pe) the file OR to confuse it. It'll make it difficult to reverse. However, if a reverser decided to reverse it, he can for sure if he's skilled enough.

I think i gave the info you need at the moment Ask me via skype if you need something - i also can help you about crypters
Hey,
thanks for you "suggestions" but i've already done that all the only thing i'm thinking of is if i should user allow to use autoclickers.

*i have a paid obfuscator

I'll create a poll for that.

PLEASE VOTE
Old 06/27/2015, 01:34   #22

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWID666 View Post
Hey,
thanks for you "suggestions" but i've already done that all the only thing i'm thinking of is if i should user allow to use autoclickers.

*i have a paid obfuscator

I'll create a poll for that.

PLEASE VOTE
Seems not.No anti Cheat engine,no anti macros,no click limiter, no anti ollydbg, nothing at all...
Old 06/27/2015, 07:30   #23

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Seems not.No anti Cheat engine,no anti macros,no click limiter, no anti ollydbg, nothing at all...
I'm already Level 98, this is the best game. o/

Edit : Level 99 now. :/

Tags
basic, clickflick, clickgame, hwid, visual