Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Reader & Packet Editor

Discussion on Packet Reader & Packet Editor within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Packet Reader & Packet Editor

English

German

Old 02/14/2017, 23:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2017, 14:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 180/0/1
I can also recommend if u need some advanced stuff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet Editor Got me botjailed and client disconnected when send same packet
10/11/2015 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
#Request Closed : I hate conquer encryptions Fangy its based bot http://prntscr.com/8q2211
[D]Packet writer, reader and structures
11/23/2014 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
As I've decided to kinda write a new source in D, then I wanted to finish the packet structures before starting to write the server. I will be updating this thread with packet structures as I get further in development. This could be used for people who might be interested in D, the packet structures (Although not offset based.) etc. All packets will be based on patch 5515-5518 or any patches around there. In the future I might use the conditional compilation to have different versions...
[C++]Metin2 Packet Reader
05/08/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 15 Replies
Hello guys here is a video : Packet Reader - YouTube It returns like : packet header , arg2, arg3.... You can check packets or find out new packets to use.(For hacks or your pserver.) NOTE : You can add this dll to your exe.(Initialize)
Atlantica IO Packet Reader
09/02/2012 - Atlantica Online - 37 Replies
Your dear friend neuronet asked me to update a packet reader I wrote for Atlantica a while back, so, here it is. This little .dll hooks into Atlantica and logs every outgoing packet before it is encrypted as well as every incoming packet. It creates a log.txt file wherever your Atlantica.exe lies, which gives you the hex output. Feel free to modify the code (having seen your file decryptor I'm sure you're more than capable of using this to gather information for a kickass bot, neuronet) in...