Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Programmer to program me a API

Discussion on Looking for Programmer to program me a API within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello,

I am looking for someone that can create a API for my website im making.

The api would have to generate api keys when requested have a admin page to accept new users to have access to different level of api keys and access information for the database.

If you think you can do it private msg me with how much it would cost.
Or if you play league of legends we can offer you a boost for your services.

Thanks
Old 10/05/2016, 18:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,375
Arrow Web Development -> Coders Trading

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kamufle görme programı yada otomatik kitlenen program varmı
07/10/2019 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Merhaba arkdaşlar sizden bir rıcam olcak darkorbite kamufle görme programı yada otomatik kitlenen program varmı varsa lütfen verin çunki iç savaşımız var adamlar bizi işaretliyor teşekurler kamufle görmede olursa iyi olur.
10/02/2016 - Coders Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am looking for someone that can create a API for my website im making. The api would have to generate api keys when requested have a admin page to accept new users to have access to different level of api keys and access information for the database. If you think you can do it private msg me with how much it would cost. Or if you play league of legends we can offer you a boost for your services.
Need a program/programmer
05/11/2012 - Rift - 0 Replies
Hello, we would like to order the program that is designed for spam in Rift: Planes of Telara. We need the program to be able to do: 1) get the info from the whois list 2) collect all the info and save it in the database 3) after collecting the info the program needs to mail everyone from the DB with a particular text. We do not require any safety measures as the spam account will be banned in less than 24 hours after the spam begins. How fast will you be able to make the...