Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching a professional scripter -

Discussion on Searching a professional scripter - within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching a professional scripter -

close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for Java Scripter
05/05/2014 - Web Development - 2 Replies
Also i search for a java Scripter im making a game with Unity3D with much toturials but i fail each time by writing the scripts i forget sometimes to write some simple things but then i dont know whats wrong ( hope someone can help me add me in skype : zombikk2
Searching for Java Scripter
04/30/2014 - Main - 1 Replies
Also i search for a java Scripter im making a game with Unity3D with much toturials but i fail each time by writing the scripts i forget sometimes to write some simple things but then i dont know whats wrong :(( hope someone can help me add me in skype : zombikk2
[MEMBER]* Searching a C++ Scripter, TrinityCore
12/08/2012 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
****First I hope this is the right Section for, if not please delete this thread or move it. Thanks!**** !!BTW: I understand English and German.!! Good Evening Elitepvpers, in the Subject I already wrote that I searching a C++ Scripter for a World of Warcraft Private Server, with custom Stuff in it, custom maps, custom creatures, custom Items and much more custom things. We already implemented a lot of custom stuff into the Server. Well the sad thing is that our C++ Scripters haven't...
Searching for a Coder/Scripter
08/25/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hello all im making a private server with 24/7 Server host i got a good source but need a Coder to make it better so do you know about scripts C++ coding add my msn [email protected] Look the beginner Site :P>> FatalConquer JOIN OUR STAFF NOW! :mofo:
Searching for Scripter,Coder
09/10/2008 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi my name is Roman, I recently started an ArcEmu project with a friend. We allready had a Coder, but he destroyed our database and we do not have any plan of scripting or fixing files. Theres some MySQL experience but we need someone with professional skills. Our Root= DUAL CORE AMD-Opteron Processor 2.2 GHz RAM= 4,0 GB