Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jackpot frontend coding & other website coding

Discussion on Jackpot frontend coding & other website coding within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Arrow Jackpot frontend coding & other website coding

Who am I?
I'm 17 year old and I live in Denmark.
I'm currently getting an education as a web developer, I've done the basic course (First semester of the education)
which I passed with a 7 (C for you with the alphabetic system)

I know most of the HTML and CSS language, around 90%-95% of the basics.
I like to work with Bootstrap (A template for HTML and CSS) and I use it a lot in my work.
I only know a little bit of Javascript and Jquery but I don't want to charge you for that.
Plugins ain't a problem, I can install them for you, just for an example, imageslider.

I'm doing this for money and because I need some more experience with the languages.

Looking for more information? Contact me on skype.

Rasser0451

What can I code?
-Full Responsive websites (So It works on all platforms.)
-HTML and CSS. As I mentioned before, I know those languages very well.
-Javascript and Jquery, not something im good at but i'll give it a shot.
-I'm working within the framework "Bootstrap"

What I don't offer?
Since this is a private job, I won't be able to provide you with a webhotel or domain.
You'll need to purchase those yourself.

I won't be able to give you support on your website, so if you need to have a picture
updated or something, then you need to do it yourself. When I've sent you the files, I
won't edit them again.
I can make smaller changes after you've got the files, but I ain't your guy to make changes
24/7.

Js/Jquery/php?
The only thing I'll provide you is a formular, which will send data to your email. The price
for this formular is 5€ extra (Will be included on 1 page, if you need more you'll have to pay the 5€ fee.)

Time?
It really depends on the size of the job, but on average it takes around 24 hours.

Price?
We will talk about the price in private, but the price starts at 2.5€

Previous Work?
You can contact me on skype, then I'll show you some of my previous work.
(Note: I'm not good at designing and I'll never be.)