Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ragnarok Online Gepard shield bypass

Discussion on Ragnarok Online Gepard shield bypass within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ragnarok Online Gepard shield bypass

I am looking for someone who can try bypass the ragnarok online Gepard shield bypass.

Currently the shield prevents me from my cheater ways and I am not quite the liking it.

I am obviously willing to pay but since there aren't many that request such a bypass, I am not sure where to price it at yet.

For more information please leave me a message or add me on Skype: Anzyker

Bump! No one here would know how?...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gepard Shield bypass
08/13/2018 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
I am trying to gather some people up to try bypass the Gepard shield. I am aware there are people like v0n that already achieved it, but since he is no where to be found I look for the next best thing. Idea crafting? If someone already know how and would enlighten me, I would gladly pay for it. Anyone able to do it?
[idRO2] - Indonesian Ragnarok Online 2 - HS/Delphine Bypass
04/17/2014 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 267 Replies
IdRO2 now on Close Beta Test 2 untill 14 Aug 2013, This is my first post and release (i'm a silent reader :cool:). Delphine bypass for latest client update (CBT2). Place dph.ldr on SHIPPING folder, dont forget to backup the original one. UPDATE: 04/09/2013 - This bypass no longer working because of latest patch 28/08/2013 - It's working for OBT! have fun.