Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] D3D Base [Game-Hacking] [B] PayPal

Discussion on [S] D3D Base [Game-Hacking] [B] PayPal within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] D3D Base [Game-Hacking] [B] PayPal

Willkommen,

ich suche eine D3D Base für die Programmiersprachen:
  • C++
  • C#
  • VB.NET

Am liebsten C++.

Vorstellung: Eine blanko D3D Base die fertig sein soll!
Ich muss im nachhinein, die Adressen eintragen usw.

Kontakt: Skype: yuyuhd
Kontaktiert mich, und am liebsten mit einem Bild des D3D Menüs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help with hacking a game.
01/30/2012 - General Coding - 5 Replies
recently i wanted to hack a game called Jade Dynasty and i wanted to do a exp hack and gold hack but i was told the only way to do that is by hacking the games server. I want to hack a server of a game, i've done some searching and it seems a packet editor won't work (for hacking money and exp). Anyone help me please!!
Hacking the game
11/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Hii hii everyone. I wanna learn to hack and screw this damm wait. If any experienced hacker see this, please PM me what must I have and do. When i tried googling, all I got was some UCE stuffs. PS: Replace "stuffs" with "sh*t".
IPod Nano Chromatic Game Hacking/ Game Demos?
12/08/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, you should only be reading this if you know how to get free demos on your iPod Nano Chromatic or hack the Chromatic to get free games, much like the iPod touch. I've seen hacked Chromatics before but never got to understand it. I would love to see guides or videos to show this. Please help, and no scams or hacks that can ruin your ipod please. By the way, The Vortex game cheat is not a hack, and the iPod Diagnostic mode is not a hack unless it is used to run a hack. I would also...
Need help hacking this game
11/05/2009 - Eudemons Online - 33 Replies
OK I've been wanting to hack eudemons for a while but almost everything is server side that i can see except the character position appears to be both. I can adjsut the cordinates the game tells me and confuse my computer into thinking I cant attack a stake because its too far away, this however is useless. I am only changing fake cordinate values. O,O should actually be the top left corner. It appears the game designers have rotated everything 45 degrees and somehow managed to not get negative...