Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced PHP Coder for bigger project

Discussion on Experienced PHP Coder for bigger project within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Arrow Experienced PHP Coder for bigger project

Looking for an experienced(!) PHP coder for a complete affiliate network (mostly focusing on mobile content locking) CMS.
PM me with your portfolio as well as your pricing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Project] Auto type capcha in metin ! Request help to make font bigger in mt
03/17/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
Hi, i make a program using vb.net not a very difficult program he use OCR ( Optical character recognition ) to ... recognition the capcha from metin ! and then do the rest BUT there is a problem the text from metin2 is too small for my program and is not recognition correctly ... the files from pack ( metin2 client ) is protected by bad index .. I think the font used in metin2 is tahoma can anyone help me do this font bigger ?!? theres some images & video Capcha typer (demo video) - YouTube...
I'm looking for an experienced coder for my 525 Server
11/10/2010 - Runescape - 2 Replies
Hi..my name is Kody, I currently have just launched my first RSPS Bounty-Pkz (525) -- I'm pretty new at the whole private server thing and I was wandering..If I can pay somebody and make that person an Admin/Co-Owner, if they would code my server? & what I mean by code is, add actions, change the name completely to bounty-pkz, add npcs, shops, XP's to the npcs, and teleports.. I'll give you my client and source if you can just edit them and have me re-download them and re-launch them under...
[Request] Experienced Coder For 5165
07/23/2010 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Title Sais It All, I Have Recently Set Up A Nice Server I Plan To Go Public With. I Need A Coder To Help Me Make It Better. Any Replies Or Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
Looking for experienced coder.
03/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello i have recently taken interest in the 5165 source and am currently in the process of fixing it up. I have already converted most of it to mysql and fixed most features. Fixed Stuff: Flowers in Mysql w/ timer to clear daily flowers Lots of Quests PvP Skills Converted to Gui
I need a Experienced Coder WILL PAY!!!
04/10/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
the title says it all i am willing to pay for a experienced coder i will pay weekly Pm me or add me at my msn for how much i am paying! [email protected]