Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto keyboard macro!

Discussion on Auto keyboard macro! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 205
Auto keyboard macro!

Can use for all game!

For more info add my skype: ntkhoi11

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Macro Keyboard
05/27/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
i just want to ask if there is a working macro keyboard for grand chase? and if there is softwares that can make a standard keyboard that can operate like a gaming keyboard with macro.
Macro, keyboard help
07/08/2011 - Archlord - 20 Replies
Hi guys i would like to lvl up sorc but i need to have macro. I have SideWinder X4 Keyboard with macro buttons. I can use macro in single player games but i cant in archlord and i dont know why? ;/. Pls guys can someone can help me? Maybe there is a program that could help me?
Keyboard macro?
07/09/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hey is there any macro that can do a combination of keys with 1 key. I need it for the game street fighter cause my hand is getting hurt spamming hadokens and sometimes it even fails. I need some key transformer that can have a pause in between. cause i found one but it does down+right+E at the same time and i cant create a pause in it is there any progam that can do that? ~Regards MOOBIES
Keyboard macro?
07/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Is there any macro that can bind 1key like R to down , right , E ? I found one but that press them all at the same time i want a tiny pause in it. +k to one providing. ~Regards moobs