Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reverse engineering

Discussion on Reverse engineering within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Reverse engineering

Hello everybody,

I am searching for a reverse engineer+coder to help me out with something.
We're paying a good amount of money if you're able to do the job. For more information PM me or add me on skype : jaxallods

Thanks,
- Jax

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reverse Engineering
05/26/2014 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Guten Tag, wollte mich in nächster Zeit mal mit Reverse Engineering beschäftigen. Kann mir jemand ein gutes Buch zu dem Thema empfehlen? MfG
Reverse Engineering Tutorial
10/28/2012 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hi, is there any reverse Engineering Tutorial for Aion? Or could someone make one? I know OllyDbg a little bit, but I want to do some simple things but I don't have the skills for it! I don't need a normal OllyDbg tut there are enough, but is there one for Aion? Greets!
[Help]Reverse Engineering
08/23/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Guys , I will not take much time from you . let me get to the story fast , me and other 300 player were playing online game which is closed now with no reason { You Can Check That } . Well We Tried To Find/Buy The Server Files But With No Good . Someone Told Me You Can Make An Emu Or Something Like That From The Game Client If You Are Pro In reverse engineering And Other Said You can Make One If You Are Pro Mysql And Got The Oldest Version Of The Game . Well I Hope Someone Can Tell Me...
Reverse Engineering...
07/11/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hi, I just wanted to ask, if those guides, on this web: Reverse Engineering | malprogramming.net are enough to learn about reverse engineering, or a bit, or atleast, as much as that, that I as example, can do later something with it. Or its just crap and some infos about reverse engineering on that website? Because I dont want read 3hours of something wrong.