Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Manipulator for small MMORPG

Discussion on Packet Manipulator for small MMORPG within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Manipulator for small MMORPG

Hello, I am looking for a packet manipulator for a relatively small MMORPG. I would like some recommendations on what is possible, however stuff like XP boosts, higher HP, stamina , armor count, gold etc would be ideal.

Paid work. Initial deposit and then full payment upon completion. Please PM me for more details.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FileCryptor - Another .dat manipulator.
12/28/2014 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
This is yet another program to manipulate TQ's file cipher. However, this one is more generic than the others and should last for any new files unless TQ's cipher changes - it allows you to directly type in the seed value. It decrypts .dat files in the ini folder that are encrypted and allows you to encrypt the decrypted files. It's written in C++ and uses FLTK v1.3.2 for the GUI. How to use: Extract the archive. Run FileCryptor-v1.0. Choose input file (note: you can drag and drop a file...
[Small-Release] Mob regen helper (small)
06/15/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies
Huhu, ich fülle gerade einige maps mit Monster voll und da der Map Pointer da nichts funktioniert von Musicinstrutor.. Hab ich eben schnell ne Funktion geschrieben. function mob_add_temp_regendata() -- local filename = 'wuste' local mob_vnums = number(2340,2346) -- local rr = number(1,2)