Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche c++ and sql server coder

Discussion on Suche c++ and sql server coder within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Suche c++ and sql server coder

Suche c++ and sql server coder go in mp pls ^^

Tags
4story 3.8 serverfiles

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WarRock Privat Server Coder-Designer Suche!
08/19/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Guten Tag Elitepvpers! Wir wollen ein Projekt Starten! das projekt heist : Neverland ! Das wird ein WarRock Privat server ! und für unser projekt/Team suchen wir noch Folgendes : 5-6 Coder ! mit C# - Network Analyzing und UDP erfahrung vorrausgesetzt 2-3 Designer ! mit Sehr viel Erfahrung! vorraussetzung! Wenn ihr denkt ich seit dafür perfekt und wollt an eine WarRock Privat Server Projekt Teilnehmen dann melde dich doch Einfach bei uns und Erzähle was du so kannst und was nicht /...
[SUCHE] Serverleiter+Coder für Server
06/21/2011 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
Hallo. Da ich einen Server besitze suche ich einen Serverleiter + Coder. Dieser bekommt Remotedesktopzugriff auf den Server. Er sollte Bukkit sowie die Plugins beherrschen! Der Server ist 24/7 online. SKYPE: techlinexy ICQ: 195-007-413
New LOTF server and could use a real coder to give a noob coder a hand :)
08/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys, I'm sort of spreading a new server around and i happened to remember my user and pw for this site :) well i cant post a thread so go to the site and download for yourself :D http://5.228.25.31 (LOTF server using hamachi) and the hamachi on the site is wrong x.x its CorruptedCO pw 123, My name is Chris and you can PM me on hamachi if you have any questions or IM me on msn at [email protected] -******EXTRACT TO DESKTOP FIRST****** Ok guys, i got the files to upload :D so...