Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying WOI TF server files

Discussion on Buying WOI TF server files within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying WOI TF server files

Like the title says, me and my group are working on getting a WOI server up. (RTGaming has been changed to Phoenix Gaming Network). We've got LO server files, but as Legendary Crusade is coming for offi, and Genesis already has TF server files, I was wondering where one could find or purchase these TF server files. (I dont intend to buy these server files right away, we need to set up a TF server files fund for our network to get money for the files, but I'd like to know if anyone can tell me who I'd have to talk to for these files.

Kudos, DarkSoul

(please add me on skype dark.soul129 or reply here)

EDIT:
Also looking for LC update.
Old 04/20/2013, 11:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
*bump* (I didn't find any rules regarding thread bumping. If this isn't allowed on the forums, then sorry.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying - Server Files + Client!
04/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, we are interested in buying released, unaltered, Metin2 server-files along with a propper game client. We are willing to pay a reasonable amount to the one who can provide them to us. Requirements: - Unaltered/unmodified server files(2011/2012 versions). - Unaltered/unmodified game client coresponding to the serverfiles version. Contact me via e-mail at [email protected] and send some screen-shots of the files/client on an test server. Our programmers can verify the...
Buying BoI server Files 10k USD
02/21/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 7 Replies
Message me if you have the server files, and are willing to sell them for $10,000 USD. Do not waste my time. I will not respond to mails I pick out to be false, or time waste. I have the cash, ready to transfer. Lets work a deal.
Buying BOI Server Files
11/25/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Looking for the server/source files to create my own private server! Willing to pay. Ill start my bid on $1000. Anyone that can help me with this? PM me here! Files will be confirmed working before payment gets released!!! I have big plans for this game and how to make it a whole damn lot better and fair for all! Something PWE cant seem to get right these days!
Buying Server Files
08/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a whole client/server files, with all new additions like expidition,siege,+12,new maps,action6,new mobs,doom df,etc,etc And with all fixed bugs, so that i can play in a minute =) I pay for the server files, send me what you server files has and which bugs still stay. Thanks for you attentions Greetz,
question | server files (even buying)
05/20/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey where can i download free/BUY the server files (even at chinese and ill translate them with friends) where can i get them?