Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSC MTA ANTI HACK BYPASS

Discussion on PSC MTA ANTI HACK BYPASS within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSC MTA ANTI HACK BYPASS

Hey Jungs ich suche ein Mta san andreas Antihack bypass.Ich würde auch dafür bezahlen.Ich möchte einen Aimbot benutezn ohne gekickt zu werden wer dies schafft den Bezahl ich auch.Jetzige versuchen injecten mit einer dll klappt nicht kick mit der meldung VF #6 B09-Z01.Mta ist Opensource hoffe das hillft euch :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question about Bypass anti-hack
04/30/2012 - GunZ - 4 Replies
there is a bypass anti-hack To use cheat engine in fgunz OR nobody knows how to download and use a real UC :D i need it :P
[RELEASE] Elite Cabal anti-hack bypass
10/20/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 130 Replies
I don't play anymore Elite Cabal so no1 can use this against me :p Just replace the old myouga.dll from your Elite Cabal folder with this one: Myouga.dll Now you can use MHS on Elite Cabal,again. This is the guide how to do it :
Full LegacyGamers Anti-Hack Bypass - By: OneWhoSighs
03/31/2009 - GunZ - 3 Replies
You need: - bypass (download at the bottom of post) - injector (download at the bottom of post) How to use: 1. Run my injector 2. Press Add Library 3. Select the option "Inject all libraries"