Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FINAL RELEASE OF THE NEW GENERATION OF TORNADO!!!

Discussion on FINAL RELEASE OF THE NEW GENERATION OF TORNADO!!! within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 07/30/2009, 10:46   #46

elite*gold: 0
too messy for me! but good attempt =]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WEBZEN Multiclient Next Generation Final Solution
01/02/2014 - Archlord - 647 Replies
It´s time for a new Multi Client Patch ! Most pplz had problems with the old patch because it was detected false as virus or they didnt use it correctly. This is why i created my own patcher. The short news: - New interface - Self finding the files to patch - Own Patch engine (more flexible) - Undo/redo the patch - Check for patch state
[RELEASE] Infinity Tornado Skills
02/14/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 11 Replies
With this file,when you run,you do damage and you can see a skill (in my files only Whirlind x3). This is a video,but i don't know how many dmg you can do,because i test only with a lv 5 pg :\ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAGub3SXht0 Download: Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe