Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mixing spells

Discussion on mixing spells within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay, so im a noob who has been learning how to customize my own conquer and have been having alot of fun with it. So to the main part, i learned a way so you can put spells together. i will be using sdg effect and nado to show you. No karma needed, jus giving back to the community that taught me so much.

*the file you are tampering with is \Conquer 2.0\iniDEffect.ini so make a BACKUP

preview

pic 1 effects

pic 2 final draft

pic 3 details

lemme know wut you guys think and wut looks cool together. you could probably do more than 2 spells but i havent tested to full extent. Also lemme hear if i you dont understand anything or if it doesnt work

you may have seen this posted in the guides area. i put it in wrong place so im putting it here
Old 08/06/2007, 05:40   #2

excellent, maybe u should post the file also, thanks!
Old 08/06/2007, 09:19   #3

Can you you make me a cool snow one (for wand) thanks I will karma you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
An Spells andere Spells haften mit WPE/Make other effects to Spells with WPe
12/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi, Ich hab das ma hier gelesen das man an manche Instant-Spells andere effekte anhängen kann, kann das nochma einer posten? bzw die Addresse schickn wo das schon stand Hi, i have read here that i add other effects to Instant-Spells with Wpe, can that any1 post again? Or send the Address where this where post
mixing
02/17/2008 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
gibts irgend ne möglichkeit nen mixing stone sicher auf ne waffe zu machen? :P nicht imp hack sondern wenn man schon nen stone hat ;) is there a way to get a mixing stone on a weapon? dont wanna use imp hack, already have stone ;)
[Rq] Paladin Spells -> DK Spells :D
12/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Heidiho.. Da ich es kaum erwarten kann bis mein Paladin endlich den Weg zum Todesritter antreten werden kann, hab ich mich dazu entschieden meinen Paladin in einen Todesritter zu verändern. Leider hab ich keinerlei Ahnung =( Auch wenn ich weiß das dass sicher viele interessieren würde ;)) Es sollten folgende Sachen geändert werden: Spells Mount Armor
[Mage] Normale Fire Spells in Felfire Spells
04/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hi Leute. Bin erst gestern auf dieses Forum gestoßen und war sofort von euch begeistert :P Hab mir gleich mal den Model Change Thread angeguckt und auch schon ausprobiert. Illusionäre Rute in ein Raid Epic verwandelt, hat super geklappt. So, jetz mal zum Thema hier: Es gibt ja diese Felfire Spells... die sehen so aus wie die Spells vom Magier (Fireball, Pyroblast, Blast Wave ect.) nur eben in Grün. Und ich will die Spells von meinem Mage Twink in diese Felfire Spells umwandeln. Aber wie...