Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making A GUI(need some advice)

Discussion on Making A GUI(need some advice) within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making A GUI(need some advice)

Hey guys, as the title states I am starting to make my own GUI, it is going to be red with aqua highlights. Basically so far I have Edited Status Page, Battle Power Lists, Items(Inventory) ShoppingMall and Tab, Ninja Skills and Bless.

Problem is I can't find the bottom menu anywhere, the HP, Chat Bar, Skill Slots, Where it sais Conquer, or for that matter any of the other skills like Nado, FB and so on, I have a completely unbatched client but for some reason it seems that half the files in data are still hidden, I was wondering if anyone who has made a GUI before could help me find these files so I can edit them and release my GUI, thanks.
Old 10/20/2010, 03:46   #2

Their located in data.ini.
Old 10/20/2010, 14:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjones View Post
Hey guys, as the title states I am starting to make my own GUI, it is going to be red with aqua highlights. Basically so far I have Edited Status Page, Battle Power Lists, Items(Inventory) ShoppingMall and Tab, Ninja Skills and Bless.
I already know that, otherwise I wouldn't have already done half of it, I have already been through data/main and data/main3 several times and it is not there.
Old 10/21/2010, 15:41   #4

It's in main, 100 pct sure about that, look some more.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New to the whole process need some advice making private server
06/19/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
how do i create a login server IP for my privat4e server?
need an advice...
08/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
hey guys... im new at playing silkroad and i tried to play on the official server... i played for 2 hours and it was awesome... but then i got kicked and cant login anymore since 1 week now... now i decided to try to find a good pserver which is maybe not always just "crowded" with gold or silver members... so... can you maybe tell me which server is good? i search one with rates for exp and drop that arnt so high... max x5 or x10 īld be nice cause i wanna play there longer n not just for 1 or...
need a little advice
11/03/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hi peeps i am new here and could use a little advice is there a bot that is elementalist friendly i have tryed a couple (simpletons AOBote 2.0 )but with pets they just dont cut it u always end up targeting your pet and sitting there lookin like a fool lol aobot dont work at all now for some reason it keeps tellin me this verson closed so i am gettin more than a little anoyed with that one too and simpletons is working but only really with my archer thanks in advance
need advice from a pro
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i dont really know what im doing...but i liked the old conquer skin so i went to c02/data/main and edited the skins to the way i wanted. when i tried to run conquer the skins had huge black areas around them. i also realized that i hadnt edited enough skins to account for every1 in the game... question #1 the images in game that i dont have in programfiles/conquer2.0....where do they come from? i can veiw dds files but all the others are alien to me...so i thought maybee that could acount...
Need some help and or Advice
05/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Before i get flammed or anything else. I was just curious if anyone could offer advice and or help on making my own private conquer server. NOT for global use but me about about 30 ppl wanna play together without all the bs that happends now in most servers. So if anyone could assist me in anyway it would be appreciated. Also ofcourse if those ppl wish to play too then they will be free to do so. Any help would be great. Thx.