Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edited Backsword...Red and Blue..

Discussion on Edited Backsword...Red and Blue.. within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edited Backsword...Red and Blue..

hello...here i have my edited Backsword...red and blue...soon,ill going to release a BS with green and red aura...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3241790.jpg (395.7 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg 3143692.jpg (400.5 KB, 129 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip BackSword (Red).zip (27.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: zip BackSword (Blue).zip (45.8 KB, 22 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2010, 06:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Looks nice
thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] posion blades, mana backsword, hp backsword
12/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
alright i found these numbers that relate to the skills for the weapns, supposedly, 102000 102002 102001 what do those numbers do? and do they have anything to do with the weapons. p.s. if you could help me add those weapons itd be much appreciated^^
[PSF] EDITED Barny - Wallhack Working Again with Bypass Edited C++
12/04/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
ANNOUNCEMENT: Gusto ko lang po na ipaalam sa inyong lahat na ang new Bypass po And Edited DLL na ito ay hindi galing kay BARNY,Sariling Sikap po namin Para muling mapagana ang DLL na ng-Galing Sakanya! Hello Philippines and Hello World!Medyo natagalan din bago namin napagana ulit to,kaya Bago ko po i release ang Password nito... A simple "Thank-You" would be nice to all who download as I Bypass this for 2 Weeks and put a lot of work in to it thanks! Magtataka kayo kasi 1.7MB ang Size...
Custum lvl 80 backsword
04/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like custom a bs lvl 80 but in they files, i didn't find, help me plz.
130 backsword edit
06/26/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
Ok here is my 130 bs edit all i did was change the hue a bit to give it a darker redish color and the trail it leaves behind. Would like feed back from you guys to help impove meh nooby editin skills lol no karma needed hope you enjoy! Heres the links for pics: http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...30bse ditdo2.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...0bse dit2nm5.jpg
Manna Backsword
05/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello everybody, Does someone knows how to become a Manna Backsword? Once in a while I see it for sell at the market but I don't dare to buy , because it is very very expancive and you never can tell if it is a real one cuz you can't see at the outside of the backsword is a real manna backsword. I heard rumours that you can get one if you reborne in a tao???? Thanks in advance if someone can tell me, greatings Enasci