Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Panic's 120 tro armor edits + vigor

Discussion on Panic's 120 tro armor edits + vigor within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Panic's 120 tro armor edits + vigor

hey people. these are my first texture edits. theyre for small body 120 trojan armor. i tried to make Sora's armor from kingdom hearts 2, and the second armor was a request from someone.
the Sora armor is intended for dark blue armor, but can be changed to any color you want. the krystal armor is for light blue, but of course can be changed also.

i made the vigor in like 5 secs. its suppose to be an alchemy transmutation circle, from FMA. lol so i hope you guys like it.

also just added on this shield edit for lvl 135 shield and my Guardian armor which is an edit for purple 120 tro armor. Fierce Deity is suppose to be from the Legend of Zelda, majora's mask. just uploaded that as well.

p.s I have removed the dragon from the arm in all the armor edits, i just didnt take pictures of the new model.

not so bad for my first day of texture editing.more to come later. feel free to IM me on msn if you have a request.

press thanks if you like =]
lol. i just kept on adding to this one. =P

<<<Alchemy Vigor Download
Attached Files
File Type: rar Panic's SoraArmor.rar (277.9 KB, 83 views)
File Type: rar Panic's Krystal Knight.rar (164.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: rar Panic's Guardian.rar (271.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: rar Panic's HylianShield.rar (88.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: rar Panic's FierceDeity.rar (250.0 KB, 42 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/27/2010, 07:10   #2

OKay, if you want to remove the shoulder armor for tro
Just erase it
Simple as that
btw,
Loving the Sora armor
and the Crystal as well
Keep up the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 07:14   #3

lol thanks. i tried erasing them, i still dont get how to on photoshop. maybe ill redo the sora and krystal without the dragon arm if i figure it out, but they look fine with it
Old 06/27/2010, 09:43   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Hylian Shield is definitely my favorite.
Old 06/27/2010, 09:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Hylian Shield is definitely my favorite.
haha. yeah. zelda ftw. =]
im still an editing noob. lol whats it been, like 3 days? XD
if you have any tips, feel free to toss em my way.
Old 06/27/2010, 13:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuhiko View Post
lol thanks. i tried erasing them, i still dont get how to on photoshop. maybe ill redo the sora and krystal without the dragon arm if i figure it out, but they look fine with it
hey u using cs3? or any CS photoshop if so and when you delete part of it does it show up white by any chance? if so i had the same problem took me ages to however i work it out yesterday.

When you open the dds it should be set as a background down in the layer double click it and make it turn to a layer. This should go layer(0) you can make it that.

After that using the cut out equipment make sure you go full around it and when you delete it. Then it should turn to a canvas grid like white and black then when you save it as a .dds then it should have deleted it.

I tried this with my crusaders edit to delete the helmit off worked fine but thought it looks better with the helm on so it should work.

tell me if it works for you too xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 20:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdexter3 View Post
hey u using cs3? or any CS photoshop if so and when you delete part of it does it show up white by any chance? if so i had the same problem took me ages to however i work it out yesterday.

When you open the dds it should be set as a background down in the layer double click it and make it turn to a layer. This should go layer(0) you can make it that.

After that using the cut out equipment make sure you go full around it and when you delete it. Then it should turn to a canvas grid like white and black then when you save it as a .dds then it should have deleted it.

I tried this with my crusaders edit to delete the helmit off worked fine but thought it looks better with the helm on so it should work.

tell me if it works for you too xD
haha thanks dude. i just used the lasso tool, but i had to remove like every single part of it. but it worked. =]
Old 06/28/2010, 17:27   #8

np glad too help if i can lol.... ive seen it looks alot better without the arm bit xD
very well done xD
Old 06/29/2010, 00:50   #9

Quote:
np glad too help if i can lol.... ive seen it looks alot better without the arm bit xD
very well done xD
ha yeah. thanks. and it looks a ton better without it. im also taking request, if i didnt mention that before. lol. i have a lot of fun making edits. pretty much just for 120 tro armor cause its like the only thing i can test now. lol =P
Old 06/29/2010, 16:59   #10

hmmm yeah just keep practising and you will get better. Your already looking better....
erm... i dont normally request improvements on that edit but... idk heres what i say

on the side were the skirt/shorts is theres like a yellow stripes.. i think there should be red pockets on there one on each side if im right... and perhaps try to making the shorts abit bigger xD

and the legs are too long so his shoes looks too big for him. Maybe delete the legs(i.e shin) off then it should look more like sora have ago if you cant do it then all give it ago

Other than that its perfect xD IM impressed

Very good work and i hope too see more of you work been published...

GoodLuck mate

If you have time you could try this request... i may have ago on someone else but meh you can try it seems you did a great job on sora lol
Perhaps a request is trying to make squalls out fit from ff8 or zell have ago see how it turns out..
Old 06/29/2010, 22:21   #11

Quote:
hmmm yeah just keep practising and you will get better. Your already looking better....
erm... i dont normally request improvements on that edit but... idk heres what i say

on the side were the skirt/shorts is theres like a yellow stripes.. i think there should be red pockets on there one on each side if im right... and perhaps try to making the shorts abit bigger xD

and the legs are too long so his shoes looks too big for him. Maybe delete the legs(i.e shin) off then it should look more like sora have ago if you cant do it then all give it ago

Other than that its perfect xD IM impressed

Very good work and i hope too see more of you work been published...

GoodLuck mate

If you have time you could try this request... i may have ago on someone else but meh you can try it seems you did a great job on sora lol
Perhaps a request is trying to make squalls out fit from ff8 or zell have ago see how it turns out..
lol. im not really sure how to do all that, or if it can be done that way. the sora one was my very first texture edit. i made all these in like the same day. and ive only been editing for like 4 days. lol. so ill try more stuff when i figure it out. theres tons more i wana make, so ill have better stuff in my next post. when i made the sora armor, i really didnt know how anything worked, and i wasnt really sure which part was which, so yeah. lol but thanks
Old 06/30/2010, 09:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuhiko View Post
lol. im not really sure how to do all that, or if it can be done that way. the sora one was my very first texture edit. i made all these in like the same day. and ive only been editing for like 4 days. lol. so ill try more stuff when i figure it out. theres tons more i wana make, so ill have better stuff in my next post. when i made the sora armor, i really didnt know how anything worked, and i wasnt really sure which part was which, so yeah. lol but thanks
yeah i understand dont blame you... its difficult to edit like that but soon u will be good enough to do that.. looking at your work its already upto great standards well done ad love to see more of ur work. if your not busy like i sent the request to make some ff8 armours/garments will be kool.

good luck mate and keeep up the good work
Old 06/30/2010, 22:10   #13

Quote:
yeah i understand dont blame you... its difficult to edit like that but soon u will be good enough to do that.. looking at your work its already upto great standards well done ad love to see more of ur work. if your not busy like i sent the request to make some ff8 armours/garments will be kool.

good luck mate and keeep up the good work
ha sure. ill make a squall one

edit*** i made a squall one
Old 07/01/2010, 14:14   #14

It fu**in pwns
Awesome edits , can u make the same for taos?
Old 07/01/2010, 22:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by macavladu View Post
It fu**in pwns
Awesome edits , can u make the same for taos?
sure dude. anything in perticular? lol havent tried tao armor yet, but im sure its not much different. i might make some naruto or bleach ones for tao. ill see how it goes and post alot more stuff in my next thread.