Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3DEffects

Discussion on 3DEffects within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3DEffects

What are the 3DEffect of the Battlepower icon.
Swordscent, Fastblade and herc?
im planning to delete everything beside those
so i know, where im fbing, and know who's hercing
without guessing it, you know?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ahhh! how to remove 3deffects??
10/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
I'm going crazy. I'm searching this forum top to bottom and coming up with nothing. All the shit I've read is old and programs don't work. I can't fuckin plvl unless i can remove these fuckin effects cause i got a shitty old ass comp. Help! removing the contents of 3deffect.ini does not work anymore....this is for the people who think they still know how to remove effects that way.
Question about 3deffects
03/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey, i have more or less just been on the forums reading what you all have to say but i figured i would finally make my 1st post and see if i can get some help. I was curious if there is anyone who knows what i have to do in order to get rid of the effects for a few things that lag me really bad.. -Blessed char light when they come on screen -Queen,King,Duke.... effect when coming onto screen -Gathering Lucky Time -And maybe a new look for nado that wont lag me so bad. Sorry if...
New CLIENTSIDE tool for disable 3Deffects
07/13/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hello people, i have made my own program, to disable and to enable the 3D effects in the game, i have made it special for TG. but it is in the entire game usefull. here is the link: 3dremover v1.2.0 Please mail me for tips and suggestions, im olso busy with the ITEM DETECTION, but i want to keep my program CLIENTSIDE
3deffects
12/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i get annoyed with this lag it creates on my comp when people using superbows with dragongems in makes the ping go up by 200. so, does anyone know which part of the 3deffect.ini file i need to delete,to remove this effect?