Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Req/Help] .dat decryptor for Conquer 1.0?

Discussion on [Req/Help] .dat decryptor for Conquer 1.0? within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
[Req/Help] .dat decryptor for Conquer 1.0?

Hey sorry for having to make a new post (also, toss up between here or the programing section seeing as it's both but w/e). I'm messing around a bit with the 1.0 source and trying to fix a few things on it and add some new features. One of the problems I'm having though is that none of the posted .dat decryptors work for 1.0.

Main thing I'm trying to decrypt right now is the ItemType so I can replace the item list in the source, as it is right now it will let you create 2.0 items which obviously can't be seen in 1.0 as there is no way for the client to handle them. It would also be useful so I can add some custom items to it and modify existing ones.

If anyone has a REALLY old decryptor that will work or knows how to make one (I'm clueless at that stuff >.<) I'd really appreciate it.

Also: here's the ItemType from 1.0 so you don't have to download a client or anything crazy like that.