Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zatoichi's Edits (under Development)

Discussion on Zatoichi's Edits (under Development) within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 06/26/2015, 18:10   #421

elite*gold: 0
Heey Zatoichi, i would like to say thanks for your Arena Map & Twincity Map Design's, im using em for my PvP co server.
Within the beta test's everyone LOVED em so obviously we decided to keep em in the game.

Anyways, thanks alot & credits for your designs are given on the server thread here on elitepvpers.
The time & effort you spended on these designs are appreciated very much.

Can't wait to see more work of you (hopefully new map design's).

<<<< Multiple Credits for your work on this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2015, 18:36   #422

There's a market reskin as well, you're welcome to use that (as is everyone). Link should be in my sig. Am I still working on stuff? Yep. Will there be another public release, perhaps. I have one new map for the TQ twin City I did not release, I may still release that. Seems like there are more folks interested in it than I would have expected.

Oh and thanks for the credit, you kick ***!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2015, 18:46   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
There's a market reskin as well, you're welcome to use that as well (as is everyone). Link should be in my sig. Am I still working on stuff? Yep. Will there be another public release, perhaps. I have one new map for the TQ twin City I did not release, I may still release that. Seems like there are more folks interested in it than I would have expected.
Its great to hear that you're still working on designs & more releases might be their in the future.
The new twincity map you havent released yet, is it much different then your current twincity release?
Would you be willing to share 1 or 2 preview pictures? You would probally make many people happy with it + you can checkout how the community reacts to the new tc design you're working on that hopefully gets released some day in the future.
Old 06/26/2015, 21:46   #424

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
There's a market reskin as well, you're welcome to use that (as is everyone). Link should be in my sig. Am I still working on stuff? Yep. Will there be another public release, perhaps. I have one new map for the TQ twin City I did not release, I may still release that. Seems like there are more folks interested in it than I would have expected.

Oh and thanks for the credit, you kick ***!
The one with the farm etc. ?
Old 06/26/2015, 22:23   #425

Sure, I'll load it up and grab a few shots this weekend. It's nothing incredible just a few reskins of a few things in the front, and then I did the back area, because TQ didn't. It's fairly similar to what adhoma did when he fixed twin city, in that it mostly just addresses what TQ didn't. His is nice and works fine too.

The one with the farms and all that extra stuff is for our project. It wouldn't work in retail, while everything else I've released is replacement for stock maps. No Dmap changes or anything major.
Old 06/26/2015, 23:59   #426

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Sure, I'll load it up and grab a few shots this weekend. It's nothing incredible just a few reskins of a few things in the front, and then I did the back area, because TQ didn't. It's fairly similar to what adhoma did when he fixed twin city, in that it mostly just addresses what TQ didn't. His is nice and works fine too.

The one with the farms and all that extra stuff is for our project. It wouldn't work in retail, while everything else I've released is replacement for stock maps. No Dmap changes or anything major.
Well might as well just show a picture of it. (marketing )
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/27/2015, 00:44   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Well might as well just show a picture of it. (marketing )
Respect for that! looks pretty awsome.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2017, 15:00   #428

Temple Map in development

Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/03/2018, 08:48   #429

Still waiting <3
Old 06/17/2018, 21:02   #430