Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

130 Sword and katana collection

Discussion on 130 Sword and katana collection within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon Collection 1 - 130 Sword and Katana

Hey guys, here are more new edits from TQ to the 130 sword and katana
Swords:
Swords 130+
DSoul Swords
Katana:
Katanas 130+
DSoul Katanas
Note:
Both Sword and Katana have limited .C3 files and I can't use their full effects so I have been using the best effects I can find to partially match them
As you can see in texture and mesh folders, I'm putting 00000(0).C3 or 00000(0) dds files there just remove the (0) and you're almost set
Example:
420330(1).c3 -> 420330.c3 == working file
In the effect folder, inside the weapon or blade folder, you can either replace all the files there or copy the folder remove the (0) (look example above) and you're set
Lastly if the katana effects doesn't work, go to 01339 folder in the weapons folder if its in there and put all the effect files there
Do I have to mention that in the .rar file(the one file you have downloaded at this thread) have the original files if something goes wrong
And I have the pics of both sword and katana JPEG in case if you get lost on what file you put it in
Feel free to use, edit or anything you want with these weapons
If anyone from sirmagusmods sees this and have the same title and as nano964 has posted, yes, that account is mine and for you guys not to accuse me of stealing someone's work
Attached Files
File Type: rar TQ_Sword_Katana_130_Edited.rar (3.09 MB, 365 views)
Old 12/01/2012, 17:57   #2

Good starting point
But, you can use their full effect when you get better at modding
Depending on the weapon lv you're using, different effects may occur
due to the dbc file making black appear.
In time, I'm sure you'll figure it out as "some" of us have
Old 12/01/2012, 22:41   #3

Yeah, still I am using the 130 sword and katana, so I'm limited to how many .c3 files it can handle and that, I can't really have their full effects so I'm using the best ones I can find.
The only effects that have changed there is the tail glow(the ones you see when you jump or move), cause their original glows suck
release for those that use club and/or blade