Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Poleaxe Mod

Discussion on New Poleaxe Mod within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Poleaxe Mod

ALL FILES REMOVED DUE TO FLAMERS
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2009, 15:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swartz View Post
ok ive been searching threw the threads for edits and i seen that their were alot of requests for poleaxe edits so i took some time and came up with some new colors that i think work well togeather

i have put the file in the folders that they should go in all you have to do is drag them into your copys of the correct folders very easy
Remove ur name and server from pic, even if people here know you.
Old 02/15/2009, 16:04   #3

lol yea if tq sees that ur in trouble and btw the poleaxe looks like vomit :P put like a fire ice theme
Old 02/15/2009, 18:59   #4

devilsmum - tq can kiss my ***

bigjessie - actually ive tryed that and it just look weird to me w/ the icey blue effect. lke i said its nice to see something different besides the fully red poleaxe with the crappy orange glow....got pretty old, beside if you dont like the colors just grab the file and tweek it in your own way..dont have to flame someone about it
Old 02/15/2009, 19:56   #5

Quote:
devilsmum - tq can kiss my ***

bigjessie - actually ive tryed that and it just look weird to me w/ the icey blue effect. lke i said its nice to see something different besides the fully red poleaxe with the crappy orange glow....got pretty old, beside if you dont like the colors just grab the file and tweek it in your own way..dont have to flame someone about it

It's kind of a rule i think, the mods always block them if you haven't. Although I'm not sure if theres an active mod for the CO2 section atmo.
Old 02/16/2009, 00:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
It's kind of a rule i think, the mods always block them if you haven't. Although I'm not sure if theres an active mod for the CO2 section atmo.
so i forgot to edit out the server and charicter name does it really bug you that much to ***** about it?
Old 02/16/2009, 01:46   #7

hey can u tell me where to get your co2 skin plz
Old 02/16/2009, 01:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonking66 View Post
hey can u tell me where to get your co2 skin plz
Old 02/16/2009, 06:00   #9

Haha not many poleaxe's because they arn't a widely used weapon. the most used weapons are - tao backswords, clubs <- everyone uses em,sword <- not as much as blades, Blade, and spears. Poleaxe's just dont fit people standards. Spears skill Speedgun PAWNS so they use those. Most melee waters anyway. but awesome mod. and no offence but green is ugo =D
Old 02/16/2009, 06:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheon neo View Post
Haha not many poleaxe's because they arn't a widely used weapon. the most used weapons are - tao backswords, clubs <- everyone uses em,sword <- not as much as blades, Blade, and spears. Poleaxe's just dont fit people standards. Spears skill Speedgun PAWNS so they use those. Most melee waters anyway. but awesome mod. and no offence but green is ugo =D
yea i get what you mean i actually remodded it to look more like the original but more of a fire look to it just havent posted it up due to the flamers i just recently uploaded all the missing file i i can actually edit all of the weapons now xD

got any decent ideas left me know ill see what i can do with them
Old 02/16/2009, 10:42   #11

Hehe...I see u new here, TQ will kiss your *** and ban u.. if they see your server name and character name. Then u start to cry like little kid that u didn't listen to us, EXPERTS xDD U really should edit that picture and remove names.

Btw.. Poleaxe dont look very good, try to add ice or green color on it..
Old 02/16/2009, 18:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bepruotiz View Post
Hehe...I see u new here, TQ will kiss your *** and ban u.. if they see your server name and character name. Then u start to cry like little kid that u didn't listen to us, EXPERTS xDD U really should edit that picture and remove names.

Btw.. Poleaxe dont look very good, try to add ice or green color on it..
first off your a ******* dippshit thinking im new here ive been on these forumz for yrs now this is just a new account get your fact right b4 you try to flame someone and like i said to the last guy that tried to flame my edit it was a first attempt i have recently change the modd but due to flames i never released it and fyi the green looks like ****

wanna flame my **** post you of your own modds if you think your soo much better
Old 02/18/2009, 01:29   #13

ty
Old 02/19/2009, 23:11   #14

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Ha, i know you.

Ps: i dont need a pic to tell who you are.
Like i said before, who cares about edits?
Old 02/19/2009, 23:39   #15

Quote:
first off your a ******* dippshit thinking im new here ive been on these forumz for yrs now this is just a new account get your fact right b4 you try to flame someone and like i said to the last guy that tried to flame my edit it was a first attempt i have recently change the modd but due to flames i never released it and fyi the green looks like ****

wanna flame my **** post you of your own modds if you think your soo much better
Who is flaming here?
I dont see anyone flaming.
he only gives critics on your mod
and gave you advice bout your pics, you should try not to feel attacked that fast.
cause you're making no sense with swearing at him.