Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Understanding how to properly texture

Discussion on [Guide] Understanding how to properly texture within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Understanding how to properly texture

Ill start off by saying this is a guide for people that already know the basics of Photoshop and probably 3DS Max, and how to edit conquer with them. If you don't i recommend reading these two guides:

Programs you will need:
-Photoshop CS2/3/4/5/6 with .dds plugin
-3DS Max 7/2010/2011/2012
-

Now lets begin!

Setting up your workspace

Using the UVW Map

Texturing Tips

Ill add more when i can think of it, if there's anything extra you want to know feel free to post and ill add it asap.

Thanks if it was useful

#Edit:

Thanks goes to:

-Opale, best gfx buddy EVAR. We've discovered alot of things about co together and still going strong!

-Zatoichi, best gfx designer ive ever worked with.

-SirMagus, made me want to continue modding alot of times after seeing his new works etc
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/16/2012, 12:23   #2

what i always want.
Old 08/18/2012, 14:37   #3

thats pro dude
Old 08/19/2012, 21:02   #4

elite*gold: 130
Nice guide (Y)
Old 08/26/2012, 15:13   #5