Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-New Edits- FireCircle, Blaze, Inferno....

Discussion on -New Edits- FireCircle, Blaze, Inferno.... within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 05/12/2008, 12:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
sry 4 askin 2 much lol but can u also make a icy tornado, a icy phoenix sword skill effect, and a icy super pheonix gem effect? trying to make a fire tao look like a ice tao lol
Old 05/12/2008, 22:21   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishSticks View Post
how about a black super 115 and up wand instead of red.
I'll try to do it, the problem is that i can't find the wand glow. I'll keep searching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InUyAsHa1107 View Post
thnx man i love u lol, but can u change the sdg ice one to more of a icy blue, like the glow on ur bow?and the trail blue too, like this color thnx alot for the other one, i like the red eyes lol =) only one to reply to my request +k
Bro u mean that u need the SDG effect exacly like the picture one, icluding dark blue effect?

And respect the icy tao, I'll work on it. Gime 4-5 Days.
Old 05/13/2008, 03:24   #33

I know the folder for .dds for the items when they are on the ground is MapItemIcon

but

What folder are the .dds in so I can help look for the glow on the wand for example.
Old 05/13/2008, 06:27   #34

Love the black sdg ahaha
Old 05/13/2008, 08:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daal View Post
Bro u mean that u need the SDG effect exacly like the picture one, icluding dark blue effect?

And respect the icy tao, I'll work on it. Gime 4-5 Days.
thanks man =) ill post up what i found after seachin around on a couple websites and how i changed my fire tao into a ice tao lol, and for the sdg, i mean like, same thing as the picture, but with a red eye, i tried some guides on how to edit urself but it didnt work =/
Old 05/13/2008, 13:51   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishSticks View Post
I know the folder for .dds for the items when they are on the ground is MapItemIcon

but

What folder are the .dds in so I can help look for the glow on the wand for example.
It must be in Conquer 2.0/effect

Quote:
sry 4 askin 2 much lol but can u also make a icy tornado, a icy phoenix sword skill effect, and a icy super pheonix gem effect? trying to make a fire tao look like a ice tao lol
Your SDG Icy Effect posted under ice old.
Posted IceNado, IceSuperPhoenixGem and IcePhoenixSwordSkill.
Old 05/13/2008, 16:06   #37

elite*gold: 111
I love ur work but don double post
Edit the post over and add the other
=)
Old 05/13/2008, 21:53   #38

*Added new lucky time effects and pray effect.
Old 05/13/2008, 22:34   #39

the best is the red lucky time but others smell like a **** LOL
Continue working hard!
Everyone has been a noob LoL
Bye
Old 05/13/2008, 23:48   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqay View Post
the best is the red lucky time but others smell like a **** LOL
Continue working hard!
Everyone has been a noob LoL
Bye
... Cheap, copied and nooby firm. Beat my edits, then say that.
Old 05/14/2008, 02:11   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daal View Post
It must be in Conquer 2.0/effect

Your SDG Icy Effect posted under ice old.
Posted IceNado, IceSuperPhoenixGem and IcePhoenixSwordSkill.
thanks alot man, love all the effects lol, especially the phoenix gem effect u did a really good job on it better than how i thought of how it would look like too lol keep up the good work =)

and dont worry bout the other guy, hes jus jelous u makin better edits than him lol
Old 05/14/2008, 02:35   #42

oh yea i have some quesetions, is there a way to make the phoenix sword effect look like that for all levels? and is it possible to make the full super warrior effect, where the dragon is going up makin it go downwards for the fire tao fire meteor skill? thnx
Old 05/14/2008, 06:32   #43

You need to change the number of .dds files into the flysword file.

and...
i'm not jealous ¬¬
Old 05/14/2008, 08:11   #44

Quote:
oh yea i have some quesetions, is there a way to make the phoenix sword effect look like that for all levels? and is it possible to make the full super warrior effect, where the dragon is going up makin it go downwards for the fire tao fire meteor skill? thnx
Its absolutely possible everything u said. For change the Phoenix Skill Sword:

Go to Conquer 2.0/effect/flysword and there u'll see all the phoenix lvls. Just replace the file I posted for all the other numbers and it'll be ok.

And for the full super warrior effect, if u want I can do one for u, just tell me the colours. You can find it here: Conquer 2.0/effect/fighter-full

And ask me more edits or this evening I'll get bored!!!

Quote:
thanks alot man, love all the effects lol, especially the phoenix gem effect u did a really good job on it better than how i thought of how it would look like too lol keep up the good work =)

and dont worry bout the other guy, hes jus jelous u makin better edits than him lol
Ye, I know, he turned my signature to that shit, many days ago he posted that he liked the Birdman lvl 87 and in his super signature he wears my bow so he is stupid.
Old 05/14/2008, 08:44   #45

Wow so many new things made, looks awesome +k
Btw could you make something from this:
Icy: FireCircle ( fixed ), fire met, rage ( fixed ), SpeedGun ( fixed )