Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Errors on saving my dds mods

Discussion on Errors on saving my dds mods within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Errors on saving my dds mods

Yo, I've just been following the Confusion How To Edit .DDS file tutorial, and I've already made a modification for the blue dream garment (yay!). And now I've made a black/gold GoodLuck garment but it wont let me save it, it says there are "too many channels (5)".

This happened to me for the Blue Dream garment as well, and I changed something and it let me save it. But i'm not sure why, and I don't know what to change on the GoodLuck garment...

Why has it done this, wryyyyy!

halp plox lol.
Old 01/06/2008, 11:36   #2

flatten the image.... as in merge all layers together...

too many channels problem usually occurs when there's some transparent areas in the bottom layer. at least that's how it seems to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2009, 00:47   #3

if u got the modification.. for the gl.. send me a message for it, and a downloade link to :
tyvm
keep working dawg!
Old 08/01/2009, 00:58   #4

oh and if u got the blue dream modification, u can send also downloade link..
i'll say email again

tyvm