Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Conquer_V2 Skills

Discussion on [Release]Conquer_V2 Skills within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Conquer_V2 Skills

ok i am going to release skills here as i code them just started working on this today xD.

[Roar-1040]
i was going to code Accuracy first then i realized the source does not have a miss attack system coded yet so i will have to save that for a time i have more time to code.

i will update this list as i code xD.
tell me if you find any errors or any better ways of doing it please.
and feel free to release your work no matter how small or big it is there will always be someone that need it

and if you are coding skills and you are having problems post here and i will try to help out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2011, 01:04   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
This looks to be filling xp bar fully... roar should be only +20 xp points unless it got changed.
Old 01/25/2011, 02:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
FIXED
please tell me if it works now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Conquer_v2
05/31/2014 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 181 Replies
you need Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 if you do not have you will get errors. download Conquer Client 5127 you can find it -HERE- //Credits to FuriousFang All Major Clients post then patch it up to 5135. Then download the source
Conquer_V2 ini to MySql item Database Command
01/11/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
` i do not want to spam the from with stuff so i am posting a ? here. in item the database item data what is Weight, Unknown1, Unknown2, Unknown3, what is the purpose of them?
[Release]Conquer_V2 Webpage
03/15/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 38 Replies
This is my Conquer_V2 Website for InfamousNoone Formal Release Here is V1 just a simple register page Sample Picture http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/taylor284 6/webpage.png Download Webpage From MediaFire
[Help] on Conquer_V2
01/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hay can you help me on Conquer_V2. i am trying to convert the source to using OpenSSL. and i need some help doing this. i already have the source working with the blowfishCFB. i am just wanting to to edit it to using OpenSSL for the fun of doing it and learn a little. so can someone help me with this.