Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decent binary sql release from Zimbolt.

Discussion on Decent binary sql release from Zimbolt. within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decent binary sql release from Zimbolt.

1. Do not ask me how to get this to work.
2. Do not run a ******* binary please.
3. I will not link you to any binary executable.

With that all said this is a half decent (for a binary) release. I got this ages ago (a year or so, not even sure if it is released already if so. Sorry lol.) so I can't really remember what it has in it besides hourly tournies. You will have to find the compatible client to run this on. I hope this makes a whole bunch of half-assed private servers. With people that don't know what they are doing.

INSTALLATION : Make a database, put the files in the databases folder. Bravo you "installed" it. Please do not release on any terrible forum sites (you know which one I'm talking about). Like I said I don't really remember what is on it besides those tourneys. I think if you run a binary you should at least check this out. What do you have to lose.

Later.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Binaries Suck.rar (1.20 MB, 177 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 23:09   #2

nice , thx for reLease
Old 07/20/2010, 02:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety.4Girls View Post
binary sucks) all noob's use binary because can't coding into a source using language C# , c++. peace
People who call somebody a noob for not being able to code who can't code for themselves should try a binary server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/20/2010, 02:38   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety.4Girls View Post
binary sucks) all noob's use binary because can't coding into a source using language C# , c++. peace
they do suck but actly more stable then most of ur coded sources if u notice alot of ur top pservers are bins
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2010, 04:44   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1990 View Post
they do suck but actly more stable then most of ur coded sources if u notice alot of ur top pservers are bins
That doesn't change the fact that they are noobish and for people who can't do real coding. Like whoever owns DexterityCo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2010, 04:59   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
That doesn't change the fact that they are noobish and for people who can't do real coding. Like whoever owns DexterityCo
Shush Mr. and its not dexco anymore lol
Old 07/21/2010, 02:24   #7

Ummm what is that was rofl !!!