Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to make 5165 pserver(with video)

Discussion on [Guide]How to make 5165 pserver(with video) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 07/23/2010, 13:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adziunia View Post
like most sources this was meant for 32 bit system u need to make it 64 bit by the guide ;p its same as Arco's released so u need to convert it for 64 bits ;p
It never work for me xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2010, 18:33   #17

@sohaib This is 100% your source? Cool I wanted to ask about your Socket System. Could you please PM me and tell me some stuff about Sockets. I am confused about them you see and as you coded this source 100% then you would be perfect to get some answers from ROFL
Thanks
Matt

Oh and btw Add credits as this IS NOT your own source 100% coded by yourself. I havent downloaded it but I can tell from NewestCoServer This is Tanels source that you have copy and pasted loads of random stuff from epvpers.

To epvpers members - I would recommend not to download this source as I remember him having alot of problems with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2010, 07:56   #18

excuse me i have a question iv make a ps but on cliend 5095
some it was with hamachi and now iv bought the static ip
after that some one told me u cant make ppl play with u even u or them
i told him how he told me u have to work on CoAccountserver Kegyn
to make ppl join but u wont join and if u use that chines acc server wont make ppl join only you

so i wonderd if he talks right or...
and i made the server work for me with that chines one as he sayid
but i couldn't make i work for ppl
Old 07/24/2010, 12:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed_hiro1 View Post
excuse me i have a question iv make a ps but on cliend 5095
some it was with hamachi and now iv bought the static ip
after that some one told me u cant make ppl play with u even u or them
i told him how he told me u have to work on CoAccountserver Kegyn
to make ppl join but u wont join and if u use that chines acc server wont make ppl join only you

so i wonderd if he talks right or...
and i made the server work for me with that chines one as he sayid
but i couldn't make i work for ppl
What?!? As far as I can tell. You have a 5095 Server. You bought a Dedi Server, someone then said that you cant get people on your server?

I am guessing you mean something like people cant join the server even though it's a static IP? If I am right.... You need to get everyone to have the right server.dat with the correct IP inside. Everyone needs to be able to register for an account (Website)

Also if it is Sql based you will need to make sure you have set up the Sql properly on the dedi server. Oh and another thing the IP in the source has to match the dedi servers as well.

If I am not right please do tell me. I could not understand you properly but I tried my hardest to understand
Old 07/24/2010, 14:45   #20

yah same its hard to understand what u mean and i think he bought just static IP not dedi :P hmm.. its binaries or source like comeu? Dont write u made ps on client like 5095 lol just on source or binaries.... if binaries i can help u they r easy to set up
Old 07/24/2010, 18:11   #21

Hi guys i have a problem When i log it`s stun at Loading ... (Logging into game server)
Can some1 help me?
Old 07/24/2010, 18:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerty View Post
when i run debugging and join with player to server i got this:

"A call to PInvoke function 'NewestCOServer!NewestCOServer.Native::memcpy' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature."

can someone explain?

EDIT: i found how to disable it in MDA, but i think that is not good idea!
what r u running 64-bit OS or 32-bit OS?

@Asasinul

post here your server.dat so I can check it and see if u put it correctly...
Old 07/24/2010, 18:43   #23

helppp whatss prob when i start newestco source it says database folder dosnt exist cant start server
Old 07/24/2010, 20:41   #24

Here is my server.dat
But i use Windows 7 x64
Old 07/25/2010, 04:48   #25

Hello friend could tell me how I can edit the chars? pq create when they come in the form chr.

PS: how can I also create chars in sql tables? I tried and can not!

Since ja Thanks!
Old 07/25/2010, 04:57   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmaster View Post
helppp whatss prob when i start newestco source it says database folder dosnt exist cant start server
The problem seems like you dont have OldCODB in your C Drive. Add it to C:\

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazegin View Post
Hello friend could tell me how I can edit the chars? pq create when they come in the form chr.

PS: how can I also create chars in sql tables? I tried and can not!

Since ja Thanks!
This source does not use Sql tables it uses INI.

Handy functions
In the console type /accounts or /characters
/newacc name pass PM/GM

Also if I were you do not try and edit the .chr or .usr files as this will mess up the character and the account.
Old 07/25/2010, 08:06   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
What?!? As far as I can tell. You have a 5095 Server. You bought a Dedi Server, someone then said that you cant get people on your server?

I am guessing you mean something like people cant join the server even though it's a static IP? If I am right.... You need to get everyone to have the right server.dat with the correct IP inside. Everyone needs to be able to register for an account (Website)

Also if it is Sql based you will need to make sure you have set up the Sql properly on the dedi server. Oh and another thing the IP in the source has to match the dedi servers as well.

If I am not right please do tell me. I could not understand you properly but I tried my hardest to understand

I mean that is there's something like that ' An account server will make me join only the server and all the players in my network and another account server will make the other ppl join and i cant join "
is that's right ? or the guy who told me that really stupid ?
and if he's stupid could some one Help me and get me a guide how to make a private server with static ip
Thx for answering my request ppl here really nice
Old 07/25/2010, 14:45   #28

Tell me what r u using? binaries or source ;p u can make any server with static IP the Ip does not rly affect whether the server will work or not.
Old 07/25/2010, 15:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed_hiro1 View Post
I mean that is there's something like that ' An account server will make me join only the server and all the players in my network and another account server will make the other ppl join and i cant join "
is that's right ? or the guy who told me that really stupid ?
and if he's stupid could some one Help me and get me a guide how to make a private server with static ip
Thx for answering my request ppl here really nice
What?? You need to create a sign up form on your website for people to be able to register. There is some guides out there to make your private server have a static IP just search for "Port Forwarding"
Old 07/25/2010, 19:59   #30

Can some1 help with my problem? This server works on windows 7 ?