Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Gem Hunter Quest

Discussion on [RELEASE] Gem Hunter Quest within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Gem Hunter Quest

Hey guys been working on this quest a while now. Thought I would release it to the community. Thanks to .Arco for helping me out.
This could do with some tweaks so please feel free to tinker with it.

Lets start by adding the NPC's. Add these to the bottom of you NPCDialog.cs

Go to NPC.txt in your OldCODB Folder and add these to the bottom line.

Now we are going to add the Mobs to the game for this quest to work.
Go to Mobinfos.txt this is again found in your OldCODB Folder.
You will need to add this to the bottom of this.
You will need to change some of these infos as all of the mobs have the same attk, MP, HP, Def and stuff.

Now go to MobSpawns.txt in your OldCODB Folder.
Add this to the bottom.

That's the real easy stuff out of the way. Only a couple more things and you will be ready to go.

Go to Mob.cs and search for
Code:
else if (MyMath.ChanceSuccess(DropRates.Meteor))
Under this void add
This will add the item drops to the server.

Almost forgot this part. This is very important without this you will not have a map to go to.
Goto DMap.cs and You should see near the top
Code:
public static ArrayList MapsAdding = new ArrayList()
To to the very end of this code and add a new map the map ID you will need is
Code:
I dont think I have missed anything out. If i have please leave a comment and I will add it as soon as I can. Walkthrough has been added for download at the bottom.
Hit the thanks button if you like this release and or use it.
I am also taking requests for quests.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Gem Hunter.rar (545 Bytes, 27 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2010, 05:27   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Very nice indeed
Keep up the great work.
I love to see members improving in coding.
Old 07/08/2010, 07:53   #3

Werry good i use it on my server is full of noobs and nobody can do just me and some
i changed the rewards to 135 level items !
Old 07/08/2010, 08:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip100456 View Post
Werry good i use it on my server is full of noobs and nobody can do just me and some
i changed the rewards to 135 level items !
Glad to see you like it. Going to think up some more complex quests soon so watch out for them.
Old 07/08/2010, 08:49   #5

Thanks i will add you for friend accept