Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Germant Kind Like From Ugly Duck To Red Good Luck Nice Npc u must check out

Discussion on Changing Germant Kind Like From Ugly Duck To Red Good Luck Nice Npc u must check out within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Germant Kind Like From Ugly Duck To Red Good Luck Nice Npc u must check out

well, this Npc let you change ur germant kind like From Ugly Duck To red Good Luck and all germants

also it will be the same damage same + same Hp as the player Have Just You need To Change The Style

download it then Try

Old 06/18/2010, 14:38   #2

BTW, its spelled "garment" and you don't need to use so huge font unless it's actually worth doing it not like on your case.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2010, 15:01   #3

Code:
                                                            Item I = GC.MyChar.Equips.Get(9);
                                                            //Item I = new Item();
                                                            I.ID = 181625;//some garment
                                                            I.UID = (uint)Rnd.Next(10000000);
                                                            I.MaxDur = I.DBInfo.Durability;
                                                            I.CurDur = I.MaxDur;

if (I.UID == 0)
                                                            {
                                                            }                                                         
GC.MyChar.MyClient.AddSend(Packets.AddItem(I, 9));
really so hard.
Old 06/18/2010, 22:15   #4

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Summer View Post
Code:
                                                            Item I = GC.MyChar.Equips.Get(9);
                                                            //Item I = new Item();
                                                            I.ID = 181625;//some garment
                                                            [COLOR="Red"]I.UID = (uint)Rnd.Next(10000000);[/COLOR]
                                                            I.MaxDur = I.DBInfo.Durability;
                                                            I.CurDur = I.MaxDur;

[COLOR="Red"]if (I.UID == 0)
                                                            {
                                                            } [/COLOR]                                                        
GC.MyChar.MyClient.AddSend(Packets.AddItem(I, 9));
really so hard.
What if that UID that your generating is already in use? Gotta put a check to make sure its not in use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2010, 23:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
What if that UID that your generating is already in use? Gotta put a check to make sure its not in use.
In that source never check that. Another fail of the source...
Thanks
1 User