Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Register Page for Impulses Source

Discussion on [Release]Register Page for Impulses Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Register Page for Impulses Source

As requests by a couple friends, this is a simple and quick register page (no design to it). This way if ur looking to import it into a website it can be done easily. If there is an encryption to the passwords he has let me know and ill quickly edit this. As for now, the passwords have no encryption. Check it out. Hope you like.

Download:

Attached Files
File Type: rar coreg.rar (1.6 KB, 90 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/23/2010, 01:01   #2

Thanks steal
Old 05/30/2010, 03:31   #3

Hello.. How do i make this work for my server?
This is what i did:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2010, 15:00   #4

Search for:

Code:
$sql = "INSERT INTO `accounts` (`Username`, `Password`, `IP`, `Email`, `State`) VALUES ('$user', '$pass', '$ip', '$email', '2')";
`accounts` is the table where your accounts are being stored, `Username` is the username they use to login, Password, is the password they type to login, IP can be removed if u do not have one, but if u have to remove that, remove the '$ip' below. The email ofc is email, and the State is the account type. So change these to how ever your source uses them when u create an account.