Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] 5165 Equiptment Packs + Selling NPC

Discussion on [RELEASE] 5165 Equiptment Packs + Selling NPC within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] 5165 Equiptment Packs + Selling NPC

Well here it is. This npc will sell packs that give items to players. Should try it out, only thing wrong is how to get the item as i couldn't figure out how to give it straight out, so i made it command.

THINGS YOU NEED!
*OldCOBD items.txt file
*OldCOBD Shop.Dat file
*OldCOBD NPCs file

*client ini folder, itemtype.txt
*client ini folder, itemtype.dat
*client ini folder, shop.dat

***A itemtype decrytor/encryptor***

Right, i'll start with the npc.

ok, thats the easy part done.

now we will add the packs and items into the source.

OK, now we are up to the last part, and that is changing what the items say.
You don't have to do this part, but it would look weird and players will not know what command to type to get there reward.

now, you will need an ItemTypeEditor to finish this off.

NPC will appear in tc, near wharehouse. Thank me if you like this post.

NOTE: i did not test it with a non pm gm player, i have now, and found the command will not work on my source. it may work on yours. i will figure away around this eventually, sorry for any problems.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/31/2010, 09:02   #2

Good to see you learning :]
Old 03/31/2010, 09:12   #3

Pics Please?
Old 03/31/2010, 23:22   #4

nice
Old 04/02/2010, 08:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmitch View Post
Pics Please?
i'm pretty sure that i don't need to supply pictures.

its pretty good, should try it.
Old 04/03/2010, 22:30   #6

Received Thanks: 5,291
Nice release, I'm really glad to see people actually learning!
Old 04/05/2010, 13:45   #7

Couldnt figure out how to give the item to the player?? what do you mean? you cant buy the packs?
Old 04/11/2010, 12:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
Couldnt figure out how to give the item to the player?? what do you mean? you cant buy the packs?
when they have the token in there inventory they type a command like

/necklace

this will give necky, however, one bug is that when you log out, that item diserapears.

i will convert the command into npc dialog when right click on item if i can. Then hopefully it will stay when people log out =/

@Arco, Yup! i am learning... slowly lol. You wouldn't happen to have somthing that save the use of the exemption token? because when i log out after use, it seys i have to use it again =/
Old 11/15/2010, 15:28   #9

Thanks Really helped
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Hello Come To My Server Frozzen Grotto Death Mach Steeds Free Gears +5 Bound For leveling alot vip 1-6 +12 -7 sdg sdg max 250kk cps from player starter
Closed Thread