Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Mine-Assistant! 5165 Source...

Discussion on [Release]Mine-Assistant! 5165 Source... within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Mine-Assistant! 5165 Source...

#REMOVED! I MADE AN ALL-IN-ONE THREAD ABOUT IT!

#Request Close
Old 01/21/2010, 22:04   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Ok, as I've said in some of your other threads.

It's good to see you trying to learn but do you really need to make a new thread for every single simple npc script you make/convert/find?

Why not make one thread just called [release] basic 5165 npc scripts or something similar. Then you can post them all in one spot and not spam up the whole section with very similar stuff.

I admit I tend to make lots of threads when I'm bored and release stuff too but I try to at least keep thing sorted into different topics of release.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2010, 22:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

It's good to see you trying to learn but do you really need to make a new thread for every single simple npc script you make/convert/find?

Why not make one thread just called [release] basic 5165 npc scripts or something similar. Then you can post them all in one spot and not spam up the whole section with very similar stuff.

I admit I tend to make lots of threads when I'm bored and release stuff too but I try to at least keep thing sorted into different topics of release.
#Agreed
He should make it hes little all-in-one of hes NPCS
Old 01/21/2010, 22:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
#Agreed
He should make it hes little all-in-one of hes NPCS
Thanks for the idea guys! will make it A.S.A.P!
Old 01/21/2010, 22:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
Thanks for the idea guys! will make it A.S.A.P!
Goodluck
Closed Thread