Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Super-Guide] How-To-Setup-5165 Source!!!

Discussion on [Super-Guide] How-To-Setup-5165 Source!!! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Super-Guide] How-To-Setup-5165 Source!!!

My 1st post on epvpers!!! follow the guide thoroughly and please post any questions/comments about this guide or about the source! Thanks.

1. Download the source here:

2. Download the client here:

3. Download the cracked Conquer.exe and Server.dat here:

4. Download Microsoft Visual C# here:

----------OFFICIAL GUIDE----------

1. DOWNLOAD THE SOURCE, AFTER THAT EXTRACT BOTH THE FOLDERS IN WINRAR TO A NEW FOLDER IN YOUR DESKTOP.

2. NOW OPEN UP THE FOLDER CONTAINING THE 2 FOLDERS INSIDE, NOW DRAG/COPY-PASTE THE "OldCODB" FOLDER TO YOUR "C:\ DRIVE" OR WHATEVER DRIVE LETTER YOU HAVE...

3. OKAY NOW "IN" THAT FOLDER "OldCODB" OPEN IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY... AND FIND A TEXT/INI FILE IN THERE NAMED "Config" AND OPEN IT UP! (NOTE: IF IT ASKS YOU WHAT PROGRAM YOU WANT IT TO OPEN WITH, EXIT THAT AND "RIGHT-CLICK" ON "Config" CLICK "Open With.." OR "Open As..." AND HIGHLIGHT EITHER NOTEPAD OR WORDPAD AND CLICK OK)

4. NOW BACK IN THE .INI FILE YOU WILL SEE THIS IN THERE:
Quote:
[Database]
GameServerIP=5.212.181.171
ConquerPath=C:\OldCODB\
WebServerPort=8080

[MySql]
User=root
Password=test
5.MODIFY THE SETTINGS AS YOU SEE THEM THERE...GameServerIp=Hamachi IP or local Ip(127.0.0.1)...IF YOUR ConquerPath IS NOT THE SAME AS MINE, FIX IT NOW! NOW PUT YOUR MySql PASS AT THE BOTTOM AND THEN... SAVE AND EXIT THE FILE!

6.NOW CLOSE ALL OF THE OPENED FOLDERS EXCEPT THE SOURCE FOLDER AND THEN GO TO THE CLIENT FOLDER(DOWNLOADED AND EXTRACTED TO DESKTOP OR WHEREVER YOU PUT IT) THEN OPEN UP THE "Cracked Conquer.exe + Server.dat" FILE AND EXTRACT THOSE 2 FILES(IN WINRAR) TO YOUR CLIENT FOLDER!

7.ONCE YOU HAVE DONE SO, IN THE CLIENT FOLDER FIND A FILE NAMED "Server.dat" AND OPEN IT WITH WORDPAD/NOTEPAD ALSO...NOW IN THE TEXT FILE DO "ctrl+f" AND FIND:
Quote:
<field name="id">101</field>
8. ONCE YOU HAVE FOUND THAT PART FILL IN YOUR SERVER NAME IN "NAME OF SERVER HERE!" <---- DELETE THAT AND PUT IN YOUR SERVER NAME...NOW THERE'S ANOTHER THAT SAYS "NAME OF SERVER HERE!" AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT LIL TEXT PART...EDIT THAT TO YOUR SERVER NAME ALSO...AND LEAVE THE SERVER IP THERE...FOR NOW... SAVE AND EXIT THAT...

9.NOW GO BACK TO THE SOURCE FOLDER AND OPEN IT AND THEN GO TO bin>debug AND SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND FIND AND APPLICATION NAME "NewestCOServer.exe"(WITHOUT THE .EXE) THEN DOUBLE CLICK IT, AND IF YOU DID ALL MY STEPS RIGHT A BLACK CMD WINDOW WILL POP UP AND LOAD ALL IT'S FILES...REMEMBER TO LEAVE THAT OPEN ALL OF THE TIME IF U WISH FOR THE SERVER TO BE UP...NOW GO BACK TO THE CLIENT FOLDER AND DOUBLE CLICK ON THE "cracked" CONQUER.EXE FILE AND START UP THE GAME!

10.TO CREATE UR FIRST ACCOUNT...IN THE BLACK CMD WINDOW TYPE IN
Quote:
/newacc (name) (password) [GM] OR [PM]
LOG-IN AND ENJOY!

CREDITS: vgcman1500 for his "Updated" 5165 source, to all the people that made all the npc's included in the source, to o sTriiDe for his 5165 client, and for the guy that made the cracked conquer.exe and server.dat (sorry don't know his name)...

PRESS THANKS IF YOU USED THIS GUIDE AND/OR THIS GUIDE HELPED YOU IN SOME WAY OR EVEN GAVE YOU AN IDEA XD!

~~~~~ENJOY!~~~~~
Thanks
29 Users
Old 01/21/2010, 01:52   #2

Ohh good job
Old 01/21/2010, 01:58   #3

This is a very good job man
Thanks so much for this
Old 01/21/2010, 02:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
Ohh good job
no problem happy to help!
Quote:
This is a very good job man
Thanks so much for this
hope you enjoyed!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2010, 02:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
Hope you enjoyed!
Pleas dont double post and edit the old one
Old 01/21/2010, 02:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
Pleas dont double post and edit the old one
sorry...I'll have more caution in the future
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2010, 02:46   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I dont think we need anouther guide on how to setup the 5165 server, theres got to be enough of them in this section already.

As for the source its available here:

Closed.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread