Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REL] Cipher encryption class (PHP)

Discussion on [REL] Cipher encryption class (PHP) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REL] Cipher encryption class (PHP)

Exactly as the title says, any questions will be answered and a thanks would be appreciated.

#cipher.php
#func.php
#example.php
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/27/2009, 22:42   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Nice release, I'm not gonna use it but I'm gonna give you +k for contributing.
Old 12/27/2009, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 20
maybe a stupid question but wtf does it do?
Old 12/27/2009, 23:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
maybe a stupid question but wtf does it do?
If you remember, lotf and coemu stores the encrypted password into a mysql table.
It's simply to decrypt the password and some other things.
Old 12/27/2009, 23:14   #5

elite*gold: 20
Ahh thanks. finally i got it.

Afaik lotf doesnt use blowfish and coemu doesnt encrypt the passes with it or am i wrong?
Old 12/27/2009, 23:23   #6

How about a guide on using this>?
Old 12/27/2009, 23:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
Ahh thanks. finally i got it.

Afaik lotf doesnt use blowfish and coemu doesnt encrypt the passes with it or am i wrong?
Password string in CoEmu;
Quote:
Input : password
Output : 142A89A3712DC29A
Small edit;
I don't have to post a guide on how to use it since i gave you an example.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what is the best class to grind metin2 yang(class selection guide for newbies)
07/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Again, I am using Enligsh. So if you cant read it well, just turn to google online translation. If i am supposed to say or answer what is the best class for grinding metin2 yang in Metin2, of course the most efficiently, i strongly recommand the Warrior, and promote to Sword Warrior at level 5. This class has both high defense and attack, as well as great area attack skill and control skill(I mean the stun skill). I recommend the BM sura as your second choice,because he has the sweetest...
WTB ANY CLASS LEVEL 100+ FOR LAST CHAOS ETERNIA!!!! ANY CLASS WTB WITH OR WITHOUT EQ
06/26/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says, however the account for sale must not be past like £40, paypal will do and middleman the account must not been under any suspicon or anything!!
[Intermediate] Creating a strong but simple cipher
08/31/2008 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Basically, here's the idea, we have a 'key' that contains every value a byte supports (0 to 255). When you encrypt a byte for instance 171 (0xAB) it creates an "x" using the first 4 bits of the byte, and "y" using the last for bits of the byte Value = 171 (0xAB) X = 10 (0xA) Y = 11 (0xB) Then in the output of the encrypt routine, it it'll fill that index as Key Here's an illustration to make it simpler; http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3282/cipheran4 .gif
[Intermediate] Creating a picture cipher
08/27/2008 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
This cipher relies on the 'hybrid cipher' which can be found here; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/1 60922-intermediate-creating-strong-but-simple-ciph er.html Include the library (dll) attached as a reference to a .NET project and then add "using PictureCryptLibrary;" or whatever it is to use a namespace in the .NET language of your choice. // enc PictureCrypt.Encrypt(encfile, outputfile, cipherkey);
Class change to TBC Class (bloodelf & Danei)
11/03/2006 - World of Warcraft - 127 Replies
habe das hier vor kurzem mal im icq gesendet bekommen, hoffe das steht hier noch net ^^ es ist zwar buggy z.b. wenn ihr ein troll mit tatoos in der fratze habt usw aber man kann es durch aus usen. am besten neuen char machen und richtig einstellen :). Anleitung: ladet die datei runter in euer World of Warcraft\Data ordner und benennt sie in speech2.mpq um, dan einfach in wow einloggen wenn es ein stick wert ist bitte sticken :)