Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Multi Servers All-in-One dat

Discussion on [Guide] Multi Servers All-in-One dat within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 11/26/2009, 22:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Amen.
Old 11/27/2009, 00:47   #17

The Binary Tables that are made are being understood more and more daily. Not even a guild could explain more of it to anyone of you. Even if you find some guides still leaves out some good features . theres nothing you cant do with binaries is all im saying. Goals ccan be reached simply by understanding it . CoEmu and Loft are there for commands anyone can learn simply by google alone. Binaries copy n paste . If your lazy sure but the tables and actions still have to be made by hand same as you're codes, vars and checkups besides. Adjusting the files and adding new ones is kinda something none of you care to take time and do. Also good point on the no one gonna hire bq ! so as for a future gaming might be better to look into c#. Not for the short time here for the moment people like my self...
Old 11/27/2009, 11:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
If you'd know better, It's C++ just loading queries out of a database and initializing it into the C++ Executable.
Old 11/27/2009, 16:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
The Binary Tables that are made are being understood more and more daily. Not even a guild could explain more of it to anyone of you. Even if you find some guides still leaves out some good features . theres nothing you cant do with binaries is all im saying. Goals ccan be reached simply by understanding it . CoEmu and Loft are there for commands anyone can learn simply by google alone. Binaries copy n paste . If your lazy sure but the tables and actions still have to be made by hand same as you're codes, vars and checkups besides. Adjusting the files and adding new ones is kinda something none of you care to take time and do. Also good point on the no one gonna hire bq ! so as for a future gaming might be better to look into c#. Not for the short time here for the moment people like my self...
You can't even change the damage calculations.
Old 11/28/2009, 06:00   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quiz or w.e your name is

Your one of the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen

Just thought i would tell you that all though its very apparant