Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove 30 PKpoints for 60k cps!! [source 5165]

Discussion on Remove 30 PKpoints for 60k cps!! [source 5165] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove 30 PKpoints for 60k cps!! [source 5165]

Here is npc Remove 30pkpoints for cps [60k cps] for source 5165. [code for begginers]
k let`s start:
go to NPCDialog.cs and add:
Code:
 #region PKPointsNPC
                            case 6678:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {

GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Remove 30 PKpoints for 60k cps."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Yes please", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No Thanks", 255));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }

if (Control == 1)
                                        if (GC.MyChar.PKPoints >= 30 && GC.MyChar.CPs >= 60000)
                                    {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs -= 60000;
                                        GC.MyChar.PKPoints -= 30;
                                    }

break;
                                }
                            #endregion
NOTE: if you want change the cps just change the if (GC.MyChar.PKPoints >= 30 && GC.MyChar.CPs >= 60000) [60000 <<< is the cps change it if you want and now change the GC.MyChar.CPs -= 60000; [60000 <<< change it if you changed the if (GC.MyChar.PKPoints >= 30 && GC.MyChar.CPs >= 60000) to 100000 change the GC.MyChar.CPs -= 60000; to 100000 too.
now go to NPCS.txt in your OLDCOOB folder and add this in the bottom:
Code:
 6678 2100 2 4 1002 438 374
I hope it helped to you.. if is helped to you just press the thanks button Enjoy_
Old 07/07/2014, 05:31   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Cleaned. Play nice.
Old 07/07/2014, 11:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Cleaned. Play nice.
K thanks :P