Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Update/Release] PazeCO v2..

Discussion on [Update/Release] PazeCO v2.. within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/24/2009, 18:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoAmigos View Post
to create account...

type

MyPazeCO

My+Account
yo, hey I ******* LOVE your source...but I got a few probs on it I'd like you to help me with please...

1. every-time(sometimes) when I attack a guard they attack me (normally) but then when I go away and use the "*heal" command it works but my health lowers until I die? lol...

2.server is a little bit laggy(like not laggy but it jus freezes a lil and then it goes and then freezes and goes,etc...)suggestions?

3.how can I change the names of NPCs in the server to "ANY" name I want...(look I know im probably the noobiest guy here but I just been wondering how to do that for a long time lol... THNX

4.Oh, Almost forgot lol...how can I change the server saying "PazeCO Points" or just "PazeCO" To whatever I like? thnx again
Old 10/24/2009, 20:20   #17

thanks
Old 10/24/2009, 20:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
yo, hey I ******* LOVE your source...but I got a few probs on it I'd like you to help me with please...

1. every-time(sometimes) when I attack a guard they attack me (normally) but then when I go away and use the "*heal" command it works but my health lowers until I die? lol...

2.server is a little bit laggy(like not laggy but it jus freezes a lil and then it goes and then freezes and goes,etc...)suggestions?

3.how can I change the names of NPCs in the server to "ANY" name I want...(look I know im probably the noobiest guy here but I just been wondering how to do that for a long time lol... THNX

4.Oh, Almost forgot lol...how can I change the server saying "PazeCO Points" or just "PazeCO" To whatever I like? thnx again
Answer to 2; yeah this source is unstable and just curious, does it also take longer to login then others?

Answer to 3; go in your Client/ini/npc.ini and edit away

Answer to 4; go to client.cs and search "PazeCO" and edit them all till your satisfied
Old 10/25/2009, 03:12   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post

1 Answer: Look or "ctrl+f and type *heal" and try to review it.

2 Answer: Maybe b'coz its Ini Source, i Suggest to Convert it to MySQL.

3 Answer: raidenx123's post

4 Answer: raidenx123's post but you need C# program to debug it (or change)
Old 10/25/2009, 12:28   #20

Uno bro how do u get da halo working on ur pazeco v2 ?
Closed Thread