Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]E.M.E Disclaimer WM Style

Discussion on [Release]E.M.E Disclaimer WM Style within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]E.M.E Disclaimer WM Style

[To protect your server from TQ or Just To Scare Them Away But Still TQ Can Still **** You If You Don't Have A 100% Client Non-Copyrighted From TQ]

Download E.M.E Disclaimer WM Style. By The Ways Thanks To E.M.E For This One. Its A Simple Disclaimer.

If You Want A Screenshot Just Check E.M.E's Website I know It Has No LinkBack But Just Watch The Disclaimer E.M.E Has-.-

No Flamers

Thanks To E.M.E For This Disclaimer.

Hit Thanks If I Helped.
Attached Files
File Type: rar E.M.E Disclaimer.rar (8.6 KB, 31 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2009, 20:23   #2

You are stupid, if you think this will save you. TQ can't do **** to you anyway, i've recieved a letter from them months ago and they still didn't do anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2009, 21:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepan View Post
You are stupid, if you think this will save you. TQ can't do **** to you anyway, i've recieved a letter from them months ago and they still didn't do anything.
Because it'd be too costly to sue every private server. People don't seem to get that. x_x
Old 06/29/2009, 06:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepan View Post
what letter? warning letter what p server u have anyway!?