Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Increasing MAX level(CoEmu)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Increasing MAX level(CoEmu) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Increasing MAX level(CoEmu)

Well i had just figured this out and i thought it would be a good thing to show people who don't know how...

First

Go in your database(Appserv, navicat, w/e)

Open up conqueremu database.

open the table "levelexp"

Now scroll all the way down until you see the highest level[should be 134]
now add new rows after that going up in level[135,136,137, etc.] and make it whatever exp requirement you want, continue on that until you reach your desired max level.

Second

Go in your source.
go in Exp.cs
Search for else if(Level == 134)

you should see this

Code:
            else if (Level == 134)
                return 347859950814;
            else
				return 1;
        }
	}
}
Now, add this below it

Code:
else if (Level == 135)
                return <insert-desired-exp-amount-here>;
            else
replacing:

Code:
else
you can add more to it. just follow this code

Code:
else if (Level == levelhere)
                return exphere;
            else
and always replace the else with it or you will get an error.

Third
Go to Exp.cs

find
Code:
			if(CSocket.Client.Level < 135)
change the 135 to Your desired max level

fourth
in Exp.cs

find
Code:
					if(CanSee(Member.Value.Client.X, Member.Value.Client.Y, CSocket.Client.X, CSocket.Client.Y) && Member.Value.Client.Level < 135 && Member.Value.Client.ID != CSocket.Client.ID)
change 135 to the desired max level

fifth
in Exp.cs
find
Code:
			int ExpToGive = Damage;
below that you should see this
Code:
change 135 to your desired max level

sixth
in Exp.cs
find
Code:
			CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, "SYSTEM", CSocket.Client.Name, "You have gained three attribute points! Use them wiesely!", Struct.ChatType.Top));
below that you should see this
Code:
			if(CSocket.Client.Level == 135)
				ConquerPacket.ToServer(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, "SYSTEM", "ALLUSERS", "CONGRATULATIONS! " + CSocket.Client.Name + " has just achieved level 135! Great job!", Struct.ChatType.NewBroadcast), 0);
all of the 135's you see, change then to your desired max level

seventh

We are all done with Exp.cs [halleiluiah]
Now, go in Chat.cs
find
Code:
                                                        int NewLevel = Convert.ToInt32(Command[2]);
below that you should see "if (NewLevel <= 135)"
change the 135 to your desired max level
then below "if (NewLevel <= 135)" you should see this
Code:
                                                        {
                                                            CSocket.Client.Level = NewLevel;
                                                            CSocket.Client.Exp = 0;
                                                            CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.Status(CSocket, 2, CSocket.Client.Level, Struct.StatusTypes.Level));
                                                            ConquerPacket.ToLocal(ConquerPacket.Effect(CSocket.Client.ID, "LevelUp"), CSocket.Client.X, CSocket.Client.Y, (int)CSocket.Client.Map, 0, 0);
                                                            if (CSocket.Client.Level == 135)
                                                                ConquerPacket.ToServer(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, "SYSTEM", "ALLUSERS", "CONGRATULATIONS! " + CSocket.Client.Name + " has just achieved level 135! Great job!", Struct.ChatType.NewBroadcast), 0);
change the 135's in there to your desired max level.

And there you go!
Press thanks if i helped you =P
Thanks
10 Users
Old 06/18/2009, 17:28   #2

Well thats quite a bit to just add more levels but nice guide though
Old 06/18/2009, 22:36   #3

I know. its kinda ridiculous =/
Old 06/19/2009, 01:30   #4

it works, but to see the potency change, you would have to log off and log back in. thats what i have to do. thanks