Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How To Translate A NPC In Binary Files

Discussion on [Guide] How To Translate A NPC In Binary Files within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Guide] How To Translate A NPC In Binary Files

I am proud to release my guide how to translate a NPC in the binarys enjoy.

1 :- Download The Easy NPC Translator from the attchment

2 :- Extracted the Easy Npc Translator and run it.

3 :- Log into the sever by you'r account NOTICE [PM] ACCOUNT

4 :- Now find a NPC you want to translated for example TCCaptain.

5 :- You will see in side when you click on the npc many stuff and in some there are [] and inside of it is the chinese writing.

6 :- Now look in to the highest dialog of all then look into the left side of the massage you will see an ID thats the dialog ID remember it and in put it into the NPC Easy Translator and click search.

7 :- Now you will see the chinese writings in the The Easy NPC Translator and you will see 2 fields Dialog Text and Options Texts

Dialog Text = Hello i am jimmy i know how to register a account !

Option Text =
Option 1 = Yes please tell me more.
Option 2= Just passing by

And as we know in some NPC and in some things there is just 1 option or even sometimes many options but in the case of TCCaptian and my level only 1.

8 :- Now we will start to edit the dialog text as we know a 130 character cannot take demon hunter question in wind plain so the npc says for sure that you are not able to take it but notice something in the tool you have to use ~ as space due to SQL langue so we would write in Line 1

Code:
Line1 = I~am~sorry~you~are~already~above~120~please~go~to~CloudSaint~in~market~to~pick~a~quest~in~your~level~quest.
Some NPC allow you more then 1 Line so do not push all the text into 1 box and leave the other it may cause errors in displaying the text so dont use to much space for a line and also not to less to it by feeling and also notice a very imp point dont use ' or symbols like that will cause errors

9 :- Now we will edit the Option text part so as written above the npc tolled you that you cannot take the quest well you can say ah okay , ah ok , thanks or thank you alot it depens on you well i will use Thanks as option.

Code:
Option1 =Thanks
Notice :-Dont delete the 0 or the number in end of the chinese statement and also Same rules for the text as above ~ for space and ' and symbols like that.

10 :- Now Hit the button Update and wait until it gives u again clear fields in case it stays like it is and dose not change and tryed to click again and the fields did not reset look at the console you will have a error and u did something wrong if not you have just succesfully translated the npc correctly.

11 :- Now restart the sever and relog the NPC will be translated but restart everything also winmysqladmin.

Congratulations you just translated you'r first NPC go on like that and you will have soon a full translated binary.

F.A.Q

None Yet.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Easy NPC Translator.rar (100.3 KB, 318 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/14/2009, 00:52   #2

Very nice guide! Will help alot of people, im sure.
Old 05/14/2009, 05:11   #3

No its easier to use /reloadaction 0 If its Just a server with Not many Ppl On cuz Ur translating
Old 05/14/2009, 05:23   #4

Can't even get the binaries now can we, copyright issues or something?
Old 05/14/2009, 12:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan101 View Post
No its easier to use /reloadaction 0 If its Just a server with Not many Ppl On cuz Ur translating
Code:
/reloadaction [id]
This is to not reload the entire actions table..
Old 05/14/2009, 13:29   #6

elite*gold: 20
Tip
Code:
Encoding.GetEncoding("GBK").GetString(Encoding.Default.GetBytes( _input_ ));
Have GBK encoding installed, and you'll be able to read actual Chinese text rather than that **** it shows now.
Old 05/14/2009, 13:36   #7

hmm at the game there is no codes writen

what should i do
Old 05/15/2009, 04:52   #8

Thanks m love
Old 05/15/2009, 07:07   #9

elite*gold: 20
Binarys=Fail just like always
Old 05/29/2009, 14:02   #10

This prog works and it works well but I have encountered a problem, I am unable to promote archers now?

How do I reset what the ArcherGod says and actions are? He will not show the skills for archer and archer is now ArcherMaster, I used [PM] so I used /pro 35 or 45 I forget which one but he is max prof, But still ArcherGod will not give skills

I may have been tired and done something wrong to mess it up but I am unsure.

I fixed my problem lol
Old 05/30/2009, 05:14   #11

verry nice tutorial 10/10 thanks
Old 06/15/2009, 18:04   #12

where i can get the binary ?
Old 06/15/2009, 20:39   #13

elite*gold: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by loza View Post
where i can get the binary ?