Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]5095 Source

Discussion on [RELEASE]5095 Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 03/07/2009, 19:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
whats the url of the forum mabay i can make an guide how to setup the source..

and add me on msn or yahoo if you need my help..

msn
yahoo ID: furax550 ()
Old 03/07/2009, 19:24   #17

or <--Give me ; )
Old 03/07/2009, 19:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by E*PvPers View Post
ROFL....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS

OMG...i cant stop haaaahahahahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by becko713 View Post
hahahahhahahahhhahahah

all who add his Msn is idiot and who write this Topic too

because if he already have it he can use it same as 5065 binary

they all same

Mod pleas close this

What makes you fucking idiots think you're better than everyone else? You're running an absolute shit server, asking for donations when you don't fucking need any donations, other than maybe 3$ a month for the shit net you've got over in egypt.

You guys couldn't set these damn things up without help, or do anything else without help for that matter. You couldn't set up a brick wall without forty fucking video guides on how to do it and spamming "HAO WERK PLEZ" it some damn broken English that no one can understand without taking 40 minutes to fucking contemplate what you said. You're just as terrible as them without help.

I'm just about sick of 400 threads popping up a day about how to set up the binaries, and 400 more threads popping up the next day about how it finally works, they're geniuses, and to join their damn server. I'm just about sick of those servers asking for donations; that's just about the biggest scam since Watergate. I'm just about sick of this section in general; it was bad before the binaries, but now it's fucking overflowing with eggys/other foreigners (probably what's slowing down the forums; them and their 10kb/s connection, I mean holy FUCK), idiots, and random spam threads in general.

Go ahead, come back with "AM HEBCS SEUBRUEY WIAFTH 5230984530 EGYZ ON DEY IS KEACKASS." It's already expected.
Get lost, ignorant fucktards.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/07/2009, 20:36   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
What makes you ******* idiots think you're better than everyone else? You're running an absolute **** server, asking for donations when you don't ******* need any donations, other than maybe 3$ a month for the **** net you've got over in egypt.

You guys couldn't set these **** things up without help, or do anything else without help for that matter. You couldn't set up a brick wall without forty ******* video guides on how to do it and spamming "HAO WERK PLEZ" it some **** broken English that no one can understand without taking 40 minutes to ******* contemplate what you said. You're just as terrible as them without help.

I'm just about sick of 400 threads popping up a day about how to set up the binaries, and 400 more threads popping up the next day about how it finally works, they're geniuses, and to join their **** server. I'm just about sick of those servers asking for donations; that's just about the biggest scam since Watergate. I'm just about sick of this section in general; it was bad before the binaries, but now it's ******* overflowing with eggys/other foreigners (probably what's slowing down the forums; them and their 10kb/s connection, I mean holy ****), idiots, and random spam threads in general.

Go ahead, come back with "AM HEBCS SEUBRUEY WIAFTH 5230984530 EGYZ ON DEY IS KEACKASS." It's already expected.
What he said + more.
Old 03/07/2009, 20:40   #20

Agreed! +
Old 03/07/2009, 20:44   #21

Quote:
What makes you ******* idiots think you're better than everyone else? You're running an absolute **** server, asking for donations when you don't ******* need any donations, other than maybe 3$ a month for the **** net you've got over in egypt.

You guys couldn't set these **** things up without help, or do anything else without help for that matter. You couldn't set up a brick wall without forty ******* video guides on how to do it and spamming "HAO WERK PLEZ" it some **** broken English that no one can understand without taking 40 minutes to ******* contemplate what you said. You're just as terrible as them without help.

I'm just about sick of 400 threads popping up a day about how to set up the binaries, and 400 more threads popping up the next day about how it finally works, they're geniuses, and to join their **** server. I'm just about sick of those servers asking for donations; that's just about the biggest scam since Watergate. I'm just about sick of this section in general; it was bad before the binaries, but now it's ******* overflowing with eggys/other foreigners (probably what's slowing down the forums; them and their 10kb/s connection, I mean holy ****), idiots, and random spam threads in general.

AM NO HEBZ SEBERT WIFT 1 AIGGEE OHNLIEN OK ER NO MEN. IZ KIKAHZZ AHL WAI MEN.
Old 03/07/2009, 20:48   #22

Quote:
Agreed =D, although the thing with donations would depend on if you have a dedi box or a vps. Vps = $20-30 Dedi= $90+ Monthly. Iv tried them both and i actually think a vps is just as good at running a conquer server than a dedi is ^^. Still though $30 isn't that hard to get without donations lol
Old 03/07/2009, 21:12   #23

Lol server is runing in 2.6 Lol im a wrong sorry
Old 03/07/2009, 21:12   #24

becko713 Ultimatum and few others AGREED

this thread is like rofl gathering place of losers.
every single of them who posted here their mails/IMs as well as the starter of this thread is one loser after another.
Old 03/07/2009, 23:28   #25

close this??
Old 03/08/2009, 00:09   #26

What is your nickname?
Old 03/08/2009, 00:11   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdik View Post
becko713 Ultimatum and few others AGREED

this thread is like rofl gathering place of losers.
every single of them who posted here their mails/IMs as well as the starter of this thread is one loser after another.
How the **** can you agree with both Ultimatum AND becko?

Ulti was agreeing with a post I made FLAMING becko, therefore he's on side one, and becko's on side two.
You can't agree with both as if they're on the same side; they're not.
Old 03/08/2009, 00:22   #28

lol ... i think it is fake .... he wants us to help him only ...

i can help you without giving anything ...
Old 03/08/2009, 02:04   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-lol View Post
i can help you without giving anything ...
Then do it.
Old 03/08/2009, 02:21   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by araXis View Post
İ have got a new 5095 Source ,Talismans,Flowers,[NİNJA]Working Katana's İ know.

İm find it on Chinese Forum.İ cant Setup this source any1 help me for this on team viewer?

Who help me that for im give you 5095 Source
ADD MY MSN.
I LIKE PIE <3