Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to set up a 5517 conquer server [ Eragon's Source ]

This is a discussion on How to set up a 5517 conquer server [ Eragon's Source ] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category; is there a reg page to go with this?...

Old 10-03-2012, 22:51   #11

is there a reg page to go with this?

Thanks
1 User
GoR0 (12-07-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 05:26   #12
ShadowFiend

Easy to read.. CTRL+ A
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58   #13
Software Engineer

Received Thanks: 2,212
Why don't you list the contributors and how they contributed to the source? Does Eragon even have any contributions in this source other than his name?
Thanks
1 User
go for it (10-21-2012)
Old 10-20-2012, 16:57   #14

The client can't combinate with the source.. Not even a Loader etc with it?
Old 10-21-2012, 19:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLS View Post
The client can't combinate with the source.. Not even a Loader etc with it?
Just search for an 5517 client from someone. I got one with a loader.

Beside that. I have my own problem with the source.
Whenever I try to connect to the database of my website, it is giving me this error after loading some stuff, but when I try it with the database of my own PC. It isn't giving me any error.

The database loading of my website:
Quote:
----Exception message----
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
----End of exception message----

----Stack trace----
at Conquer_Online_Server.Database.MySqlReader.Read() in E:\Game Servers\EraGoN_source\EraGoN source\Database\MySql\MySqlReader.cs:line 69
at Conquer_Online_Server.Database.Clans.LoadAllClans( ) in E:\Game Servers\EraGoN_source\EraGoN source\Database\Clans.cs:line 79
at Conquer_Online_Server.Program.EngineThread_Execute () in E:\Game Servers\EraGoN_source\EraGoN source\Program.cs:line 208
at Conquer_Online_Server.Program.StartEngine() in E:\Game Servers\EraGoN_source\EraGoN source\Program.cs:line 109
at Conquer_Online_Server.NotForPublicNotAtAll.NoCrash .NoCrash_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Game Servers\EraGoN_source\EraGoN source\NoCrash.cs:line 23
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
----End of stack trace----
#Edit. Solved it by removing the LoadClans line and rebuilding it.

Last edited by warzie005; 10-24-2012 at 07:21.
Old 10-21-2012, 23:17   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Why don't you list the contributors and how they contributed to the source? Does Eragon even have any contributions in this source other than his name?
yes here is what he added
1- his name
2- consol.writeline("made by eragon");
3- changed server name
4- changed 2 npcs coords
5- changed 7 chat packets to add his name in them
6- changed the cp drop rate

mate , he did a great job , don't be downer , he worth naming it on his name
thanks eragon alot , ill download this source and play with it , alot of thanks

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Old 10-23-2012, 16:07   #17

I Have a question. I use a 32-bit computer, and the files to code are named x64. If i open it my c# stays grey.
What does that means, i never had this before with other servers.
Old 10-26-2012, 16:43   #18

What ? its not completed , i done everything , i got :-
Source in a differant folder , i mean there is no connection between it and the client .. , and whenever i start it , its the normal game , please help
Old 10-30-2012, 16:12   #19
ZuZu Gaming Founder

any idea about the sources stability and performances?
Old 10-30-2012, 20:53   #20
Software Engineer

Received Thanks: 2,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
any idea about the sources stability and performances?
Well, as far as I know, it uses my first async socket system that I fixed with Impulse... and it has some major threading issues. I'm not sure if this is the source that contains my monster spawning system - but I'm pretty sure I lost that version before I gave it to Impulse. Don't get me wrong - I did VERY little towards the source, but from what I saw and learned from it... it's decent; It has many bad issues though - and I can't imagine what Conquer-SX's Eragon did to it. He's NEVER EVER been a good coder. His "fixes" ruin the source (from what I saw in his Conquer-SX source). Avoid this source (there's a reason why I decided not to add this to my "Popular Sources" thread). It won't be reliable.