Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixed 5165 Mobs

Discussion on Fixed 5165 Mobs within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Fixed 5165 Mobs

By The Name Of ***

Hello Elite Pvpers

2Day You Will Put Many Mobs In Your 5165 Source

This Is The First Version But Soon I Will Add More Mobs And I Will Upload Them

You Will Need 2 Put This Patch Into Your OldCODB Side

Download Form

See You Later & Wish You Good Luck
Old 09/01/2012, 08:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hope to see you add more,Most just say I Will Add More and never do -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone Released a Fixed WuxingOven? (5165)
08/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
For source 5165 Well, I used Arco's WuxingOven to Compose my equipment but when I compose them for example from +9 to +12 its 1 +8 stone. After I composed it, I still had my +8 stone and the item was +12 until I wore it it became what it was before, +9. Has anyone fixed this?
[RELEASE] Fixed 5165 Source
07/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
Hello. I found this source on another forum so I don't know if it has been released here or not. Credits go to TheHunter Fixed: Download:
[Release] Proficiency God 5165! Fixed-Must See!
07/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Okay so I got bored and I started to fiddle around with my server till I found my old 5095 source that contained the original proficiency god(well close to it or almost like it lol...) so I decided to get walmartboi to help me and he did and he helped me with the base and even more of the code...he deserves at lease 80% of credits so thank him! I converted everything else, he helped me convert the NPC actions of the NPC. I am sharing it now with you guys since I know you will like this! and...
[Release]My fixed 5165
06/12/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Many add ons and bug fixes which include.... Dis City map with mobs this can be accessed from the TCTeleporter also added Lab 1 -4 this can be accessed from the normal npc that would send you there. Npcs I added: Talisman Seller npc (Sells GoldCups, Pent. Amulets etc) Halo npcs Mount Officer (skills) and Steed + npcs Bless npc